Lighting Effusion proc question

LtBombshell

I am leveling a lightning sorcerer (currently level 24) and I have a question about the lightning effusion proc.

First of all, I want to make sure I'm understanding this game correctly: critical hits are in yellow text, right?

If that's the case, why do I feel like LE is not proccing every time I crit? Sometimes I find I cast 3 LS in a row, all crits, and not get an LE proc off any of them. Is there some sort of internal CD for LE that I'm not aware of?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Yellow damage is force/tech, so every sorcerer attack you should use is yellow. There is no indicator for crit other than the higher number, there's nothing you can do about Lightning Effusion just let it flow.

Thank you! That clears up my problem.

Crits should show up as bigger numbers, but always don't. I've gotten 10k hits on Ambushes for example and the numbers were as small as regular hits. That would have been a 17k crit or something, not on my gear. :p Edited by Memo-

The pop-ups are bigger, font size'wise, arent they? Or maybe that's what you meant, I interpreted it as a higher "mathematical number".

No, that's not how I meant. I don't think the crits have bigger font size, but I never actually payed attention for that so I don't know.