Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sage Healer Optimal Stat Balance PvE

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Sage Healer Optimal Stat Balance PvE

Adaliaya
04.16.2014 , 11:35 PM | #1
Hi. I've been gearing my Sage healer, and now she has currently 72/78 gear.
I have saved 2 pieces of Arkanian armor for set bonus.
Now when I soon replace rest of my 72 pieces with 78 I would like some advice what stats to prior etc.
I have Arkanian and Underworld relics, but I'm farming money to replace them with Dread Forged, so I would like to know which ones are the best?

So in the nutshell: what's the best gear Sage healer can have without doing HM or NiM operations?

Thanks for all who bother

MarsherMeow
04.17.2014 , 09:38 AM | #2
Serendipitous assault & Focused retribution relics are by the far best relics you can get right now. Some would argue Boundless ages can be useful but eh the situation is so rare that I think you'd be better off just sticking to the SA and FR.

All mods should be power and should be of the unlettered variety (ie 34 not 34B), 3 -4 surge and rest alacrity enhancements (including ear piece and implants as enhancements). One crit mod won't hurt but it really depends on what you are going to run, technically the math says all power is best because the bubble can't crit. However I find in 16 man raids one crit mod can help boost your AoE healing capabilities a little bit.

Darth_Dreselus
04.17.2014 , 10:06 AM | #3
Relics: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=702501
Gear and tips: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=716342 (this also explains why 0 crit is suggested and what having slightly more will do, which is basically nothing.)
No One Important Died Tavernus - Sorc / Taverna - Mara / Pintus - Op / Gintonica - PT
The Red Eclipse. Sweet Dreams to all my Harbinger children.

AlrikFassbauer
04.18.2014 , 05:38 AM | #4
I always wonder why there is no guide for Sages / Sorcs less than level 50 ... And no good gear with set bonuses, either ... But maybe I'm just grumpy. I absolutely HATE that I have to actually USE my relics prior to level 50 ... Why are there no relics which I just can equip and then forget ? At levels below 50 ?
Complex minds
Cope with
Complex problems.