Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free PVP flagg toggle button?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Free PVP flagg toggle button?

07.30.2014 , 04:56 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Yorioko View Post
You say so you self.
Your refferral to some players "hiding" Close to or among mobs to trigger other player's "autotoggle"...this is abuse when the "accidental" pary can't instantly turn of the flagging.

However HOW an instant OFF on the pvp flag button can be exploited in any other way that what describe above escpaes me.
I can't see how Instant on or off With no wait could be exploited.
How can this be abused? Let me count the ways:
1:Attacking another player and starting to lose *unflag*
2: Waiting outside a base rushing in and ganking people then unflagging back out when help arrives from other players
3:Unflagging to heal if no creatures are around (instant unflagging typically pulls you out of combat and allows you to heal immediately rather than having to wait the 10-30 sec after combat)

There is 3 ways in under 2 minutes while sleep depped and dealing with food poisoning. I'm sure if I was dealing with neither I could come up with another 5 or so.
If you get hurt,hurt them back.If you get killed,walk it off
Ravnn (Sniper) | Culainn (Commando) | Cintas (Mercenary)| Sodomos (Assassin)| No-Name (Gunslinger)| Fios (Sorcerer)| Hemr'roids (Juggernaut)
Begeren Colony

07.30.2014 , 04:59 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Stringray View Post
Your ideas pretend an ignorance that would seem impossible.

I think you should Uninstall SWTOR and get your real life on track, because if your posts here are genuine, you have more issues than Cosmopolitan.
Made me chuckle.