Need input on the current RWZ situation :)

HighCounsil

Hey guys,

I'm posting this to several server subforums (so forgive me if you've seen the exact same thread somewhere already) as well as apologize if I haven't looked hard enough and this info's posted already somewhere.

I'd like to know the current status of the RWZs on your server:

* what guilds are considered the best

* is there a competition (aka is there more than one guild who destroys everyone, is there a guild rivalry or sorts and so on)

* do they stream or record their games

* any other input you can provide :)

Reason being I'm trying to get a bit more exposure to the Ranked PVPs through commentating matches and some of the results can already be found at http://youtube.com/dailypvp . They aren't perfect yet (if such a term can be applied at all), but I'm getting there ;) Any feedback without excessive trolling will be appreciated.

Anyway, If there is a guild steadily doing ranked and getting decent opposition I'd like to observe (get records of the games) and commentate, personally I feel something like that could help grow rwz field as well as provide new teams looking to jump into rankeds with information they need to be competitive.

Hey guys,

I'm posting this to several server subforums (so forgive me if you've seen the exact same thread somewhere already) as well as apologize if I haven't looked hard enough and this info's posted already somewhere.

I'd like to know the current status of the RWZs on your server:

* what guilds are considered the best

* is there a competition (aka is there more than one guild who destroys everyone, is there a guild rivalry or sorts and so on)

* do they stream or record their games

* any other input you can provide :)

Reason being I'm trying to get a bit more exposure to the Ranked PVPs through commentating matches and some of the results can already be found at http://youtube.com/dailypvp . They aren't perfect yet (if such a term can be applied at all), but I'm getting there ;) Any feedback without excessive trolling will be appreciated.

Anyway, If there is a guild steadily doing ranked and getting decent opposition I'd like to observe (get records of the games) and commentate, personally I feel something like that could help grow rwz field as well as provide new teams looking to jump into rankeds with information they need to be competitive.

1. Uncensored and LD50

2. Yes those two have a big rivalry, LD50, from what i know has slowed down their ques.

3.Not that i know of...

4. Some teams are starting up such as Unicorn Stampede

There is a very large organization of PuG RWZ groupings, initially on pub side now coming to Imp Side as well, Some guilds are very kind and offer up their large mumble servers for use during these nights.

What kray said right now our ranked is more of a kickball type thing we have a decent amount of competitive pvpers. The only server I can compare this to is PoT5/Fatman and I'd say the pvp is a lot "better" as in tougher competition not easy games even if your rocking a premade in regs. Ultimately, it's the most competitive server ive been on and ive been on 6 different servers since launch for what its worth.

I know we have 2-3 people that stream Cates and Pedia do for sure not sure about the others, I'd have to ask but I'm lazy.

Oh Cates streams? id like to watch his game play, i have only seen his two vids, the one with him guarding, hands down greatest thing ever!