Lets pretend for a minute.

Littlejedigavin

Lets pretend this game was made by Blizzard.

Lets pretend Blizzard had the Starwars IP and made this game.

We all know Blizzard would have never ever released SWTOR in the shape it currently is in, but lets pretend they did.

Do you think the fanbois would be defending this game the way they are now if Blizzard made it?

We all know Blizzard would have never ever released SWTOR in the shape it currently is in, but lets pretend they did.

Do you think the fanbois would be defending this game the way they are now if Blizzard made it?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOLOLOLOLOLOL

nice Joke. you didn't play WoW on release did you.

Edited by kiddeth

i see you all over the place talking smack on this game you have no interest in.

u need to get a life. flagged.

MMOs will always have their bugs, and more often, you see this in the beginning of it's life.

Does ToR have it's issues? Yea. Are they breaking the game? Not in my opinion.

MMOs are a tricky beast. Even WoW wasn't perfect on first release. However, Bioware is fixing this on a weekly basis, which is all we can ask.

Blizzard has only released 1 MMO. It was worse off than this one when it was released. I don't see what you are getting at.

You also sound like a Blizzard fanboy, imo.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOLOLOLOLOLOL

nice Joke. you didn't play WoW on release did you.

I bet if they released an MMO tomorrow it would still be in better shape than this one to be honest with you, if Trion can make one with a better launch and it is an unknown company, yeah I bet Blizz could.

You'd also have to pretend that it's 2005 and the many, many additions that WoW has brought to the MMO genre do not yet exist. If this game, exactly as it is today, had come out in 2005, it would have been immensely successful.

Greetings

This topic is being closed as it is a hypothetical discussion about another company and is slightly off-topic to the general discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ or its contents.

We thank you for taking the time to post on the forums, but ask that your threads focus on the discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.