Juggernauts are too OP and need a major nerf.

Sir-Coffee

Wow, there are a lot of healers on your server. For both factions :o How do you guys ever cap anything? :D

Edited by Scoobings

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, there are a lot of healers on your server. For both factions :o How do you guys ever cap anything? :D

depends of the games but yeah sometimes I'm the only competent dps and we cant cap voidstar I hate it. When i queue with some other dps buddies who do about the same dmg as me we just tear them appart tho ;)

Its called Rage/Focus spec, after a charge or obliterate smash is a 100% chance crit. You have to be hard trolling like the OP. If i didn't get that many kills is because they have lots of good healers and I didn't had another good dmg dealer with me to burst them down fast enough. I have plenty other screenshots but im too lazy to search for them. Also my character isnt even maxed yet and wasn't maxed when i did those games. Expect higher numbers than that about everyday ;)

look i will give you the benefit of doubt but something i feel is very off with your numbers. they really can be explained more by using the crit/dmg modifier hack rather than you are just that good. i have played with a ton of guardians/jugg and none of them have came close to even 400k. hell i want to say not even 300k and i play on the most populated server in the game. i know with higher pop brings more baddies, but come on the damage you posted is way far and beyond anything i have seen. i will bet that you have been reported by people as well.

if you dont mind me asking can you post your spec?

look i will give you the benefit of doubt but something i feel is very off with your numbers. they really can be explained more by using the crit/dmg modifier hack rather than you are just that good. i have played with a ton of guardians/jugg and none of them have came close to even 400k. hell i want to say not even 300k and i play on the most populated server in the game. i know with higher pop brings more baddies, but come on the damage you posted is way far and beyond anything i have seen. i will bet that you have been reported by people as well.

I just looked some other Screenshots on my computer and I have one with over 800k and another at 745k dmg lol but sure I can link my spec i guess.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101MZf0MZGrobdfRrcz.1

Sadly i guess most of your server arent very good pvpers. Some people on mine can break 900k dmg... sames goes to healing.

He's posting shots from voidstar, as a smash jug, in games with a ton of healers. In those circumstances my Jugg (in centurion gear, not even recruit) has pulled 300k. With a pocket healer and more expertise 600k is definitely not out of the question, not by a long shot. I've never seen 600k in person, but I've seen plenty of screenshots before this guy :D

Not to downplay him by any means though, it's still impressive even on AOE star. The highest I've seen is 900k though :cool:

Edited by Scoobings

I just looked some other Screenshots on my computer and I have one with over 800k and another at 745k dmg lol but sure I can link my spec i guess.

Sadly i guess most of your server arent very good pvpers. Some people on mine can break 900k dmg... sames goes to healing.

thanks i am going to try this out. i was thinking about playing focus but was not sure about it. i am not trying ot give you a hard time at all. i am just really amazed at those numbers. in my head i am trying to explain it. so i will try this out and see for myself.

If a server isn't healer heavy they won't see those numbers. Also, damage =/= good at pvp ;) It certainly helps but I'd rather have a DPS that had good awareness and objective points than damage any day :D

Large WZ numbers often means you aren't killing much and there is a lot of healing/guarding going on.

It does not necessarily mean you are any good at pvp, it can mean you suck because you simply cannot kill anything (which seems to be the case if you healers are putting up similar numbers, hint, stop hitting the tanks, try killing the healers) and if your doing nothing but DPS epeen-massaging, are you capping objectives? Im sure most lolsmashers won't understand but some will.

He's posting shots from voidstar, as a smash jug, in games with a ton of healers. In those circumstances my Jugg (in centurion gear, not even recruit) has pulled 300k. With a pocket healer and more expertise 600k is definitely not out of the question, not by a long shot. I've never seen 600k in person, but I've seen plenty of screenshots before this guy :D

Not to downplay him by any means though, it's still impressive even on AOE star. The highest I've seen is 900k though :cool:

Ive seen a couple 900k+ ( got a SS of my PT friend doing 917k in alderan ) too but couldnt get higher than 850k myself. At this points its more about bunch of healers taking aoe dmg without dying so we can keep spamming dmg but yeah you get the idea. But i do get 500-600k on average of any full duration warzones.

What exactly is on shorter CD than 2m? the big bubble is 3m cd. And i sense some certainty about the "not dramatically" higher diff in armor penetration, that you would be required to moderate. Keep in mind that for a mara to gain 5-6% more damage reduction pays for a whole tree respec, so i wouldnt be that naive to underestimate that diff.

Slash and dots ignore armor? :o. Maybe you meant something else? For 6s after using Gore everything ignores armor, but i think you can escape those 6s easily. Plus thats a very specific tree, and DoTS arent coupled with that, thats a diff tree.

Hey mr mara, we don't have a 30 secs 20% dr on a 1 min cooldown (cloak of pain), or your crazy 99% dr (undying rage) which is on a 1 min 30 secs cooldown, or your ability to vanish and take 50% reduced damage (force camo). Hell you even have obfuscate on top of saber ward (our one reliable cooldown). Tell you what, i'll trade you that extra 5% passive dr from heavy armor for all of those, sound good?

Just having cloak of pain alone means that half the time, you marauders have more dr than even tank form juggs.

Another thing, this is a *********** troll thread. The op is obviously not being serious, can't believe people actually think juggs need a nerf. And some criticism actually coming from maras, the most broken of all classes, so stupid.

Large WZ numbers often means you aren't killing much and there is a lot of healing/guarding going on.

It does not necessarily mean you are any good at pvp, it can mean you suck because you simply cannot kill anything (which seems to be the case if you healers are putting up similar numbers, hint, stop hitting the tanks, try killing the healers) and if your doing nothing but DPS epeen-massaging, are you capping objectives? Im sure most lolsmashers won't understand but some will.

When you get as many healers as he has in a game, it's damn near impossible to kill anything. Even after the healer nerf. It's probably not his fault no one is dropping if they have 4 healers with that much healing.

Ive seen a couple 900k+ ( got a SS of my PT friend doing 917k in alderan ) too but couldnt get higher than 850k myself. At this points its more about bunch of healers taking aoe dmg without dying so we can keep spamming dmg but yeah you get the idea. But i do get 500-600k on average of any full duration warzones.

Dayum, is your friend pyro? My personal best is 550k but I'm kind of a utility/dps spec hybrid so I can't pull the numbers a full pyro can. That's pretty impressive though, never seen a pyrotech over 700k. Especially not on alderaan. Were you guys fighting over mid the whole time? I could see that if that was the case, if he had some good healers with him and it was a cluster**** mid.

Edited by Scoobings

When you get as many healers as he has in a game, it's damn near impossible to kill anything. Even after the healer nerf. It's probably not his fault no one is dropping if they have 4 healers with that much healing.

Exactly you need at least 2 dps ( good ones ) to actualy kill a army of healers 1 by 1 even more with competent guards/taunts. Also yes Pyro PT = higest dmg in game since release and it still is.

Exactly you need at least 2 dps ( good ones ) to actualy kill a army of healers 1 by 1 even more with competent guards/taunts. Also yes Pyro PT = higest dmg in game since release and it still is.

The PPA Proc nerf hurt us a bit, but yeah our damage is really, really good. Especially since we have strong single target and strong AOE. Feels like even 2 really strong DPS isn't enough some times. I get in WZs where there are 4 or 5 healers in the same spot with 1 tank, and it's just like pulling teeth. They can't do much to us because they don't have the DPS, but it makes for some really boooooring stalemates.

I'm full dps gear and dps spec and I can still do over 300k protection. Specing and gearing tank is just bad, don't ever do that.

Tell that to the team I am keeping alive by keeping the healers alive.

Full War leader BM/WH... tanking is a support role. My point is just because jugs can do dps... dont expect numbers like that in a tank spec jugg. It is simply a lie if anyone says diff. Period.

Once again screencaps of a TANK SPEC/geared jugg in Immortal doing 500k + dmg or it didnt happen.

Tell that to the team I am keeping alive by keeping the healers alive.

Full War leader BM/WH... tanking is a support role. My point is just because jugs can do dps... dont expect numbers like that in a tank spec jugg. It is simply a lie if anyone says diff. Period.

Once again screencaps of a TANK SPEC/geared jugg in Immortal doing 500k + dmg or it didnt happen.

what i said is you DONT NEED TO BE tank gear and spec to do 300k protection. So why do it? The ONLY time it is usefull but still not needed to be tank gear and spec is to carry the huttball.

As a rage jugg I can do the exact same amount of protection as you. My taunts reduce the same amount, my intercede reduce the same amount and so does my guard. Also as a bonus I can actualy kill whoever attack my healers/teamates or at least force them to go defensive. I can also carry the ball like a boss.

Let me explain, I have been noticing that many players have been getting killed by Juggs, and complaining about how we are unstoppable. Therefore, I have made a list of changes that I believe Bioware should consider.

Abilities:

1). Vicious slash - Reduce the damage by 30% and increase the rage cost by 2.

2). Force Charge - Increase the CD on force charge by 35 seconds, and increase the damage we take after using force charge by 75%.

3). Smash - Increase the CD on smash by 3 seconds, and reduce the damage dealt by 15%. Also, increase the time it takes to land a hit with this move by 75%.

4). Saber Ward - Increase the CD by 5 extra minutes and have it require 5 rage to use.

5). Force Scream - Reduce damage done by 10% and increase the CD by 33%.

6). Ravage - Increase the CD by 60 seconds, and reduce the damage dealt by 95%.

7). Threatening Scream - Increase the CD by 15 seconds, and have it cost 3 rage.

8). Impale - Reduce the damage of this move by 55%, and increase the CD by 7 seconds.

9). Crash - Add that back in, without it, we are actually efficient in combat.

10). Force Choke - Increase the CD by 30 seconds, and have it build 0 rage.

11). Unleash - Increase the CD by 33 seconds.

12). Force Push - After using Force push, make sure that we cannot move/charge afterwords.

Talents:

Rage:

1). Payback - Even after the stealth nerf, oh, I mean buff, we are still able to heal ourselves. Reduce healing by 5%.

2). Shockwave - Allow Shockwave to only stack up to 2 times. Oh, and reduce the damage of the buff by half.

3). Force Crush - Remove the reduction of speed. It is good sportsmanship to allow an enemy to run away.

Vengeance:

1). Ruin - Remove this talent.(Replace with Ruined - Reduces damage dealt by 35%)

2). Pooled Hatred - Remove this talent.(Replace with Sadness - Reduces your running speed by 10%)

3). Savagery - Reduce the critical hit chance of force scream and vicious throw by 30%.

4). Rampage - Remove this talent.(Replace with Kindess - Restores enemy health back to max)

Immortal:

1). Invincible - Increase the CD by 2 minutes. Also, reduce damage taken by 20%.

2). Sonic Barrer - Remove this talent.(Replace with Gift Giving - Places a barrier on the enemy target to shield them from incoming attacks)

3). Thrown gauntlet - Increases the CD of Force Push by 90 seconds.

4). Force Grip - Force Choke no longer needs to be channeled, however, there is a 95% chance that this could backfire and you may choke yourself.

this has got to be a troll post...

If they did any of this I'd simply /unsub

I wouldn't even blink, I'd post no goodbye's

I'd just unsub..

6 minute cooldown on saberward... lol..

yea it's a troll post...

Edited by VoidJustice

Let me explain, I have been noticing that many players have been getting killed by Juggs, and complaining about how we are unstoppable. Therefore, I have made a list of changes that I believe Bioware should consider.

Abilities:

1). Vicious slash - Reduce the damage by 30% and increase the rage cost by 2.

2). Force Charge - Increase the CD on force charge by 35 seconds, and increase the damage we take after using force charge by 75%.

3). Smash - Increase the CD on smash by 3 seconds, and reduce the damage dealt by 15%. Also, increase the time it takes to land a hit with this move by 75%.

4). Saber Ward - Increase the CD by 5 extra minutes and have it require 5 rage to use.

5). Force Scream - Reduce damage done by 10% and increase the CD by 33%.

6). Ravage - Increase the CD by 60 seconds, and reduce the damage dealt by 95%.

7). Threatening Scream - Increase the CD by 15 seconds, and have it cost 3 rage.

8). Impale - Reduce the damage of this move by 55%, and increase the CD by 7 seconds.

9). Crash - Add that back in, without it, we are actually efficient in combat.

10). Force Choke - Increase the CD by 30 seconds, and have it build 0 rage.

11). Unleash - Increase the CD by 33 seconds.

12). Force Push - After using Force push, make sure that we cannot move/charge afterwords.

Talents:

Rage:

1). Payback - Even after the stealth nerf, oh, I mean buff, we are still able to heal ourselves. Reduce healing by 5%.

2). Shockwave - Allow Shockwave to only stack up to 2 times. Oh, and reduce the damage of the buff by half.

3). Force Crush - Remove the reduction of speed. It is good sportsmanship to allow an enemy to run away.

Vengeance:

1). Ruin - Remove this talent.(Replace with Ruined - Reduces damage dealt by 35%)

2). Pooled Hatred - Remove this talent.(Replace with Sadness - Reduces your running speed by 10%)

3). Savagery - Reduce the critical hit chance of force scream and vicious throw by 30%.

4). Rampage - Remove this talent.(Replace with Kindess - Restores enemy health back to max)

Immortal:

1). Invincible - Increase the CD by 2 minutes. Also, reduce damage taken by 20%.

2). Sonic Barrer - Remove this talent.(Replace with Gift Giving - Places a barrier on the enemy target to shield them from incoming attacks)

3). Thrown gauntlet - Increases the CD of Force Push by 90 seconds.

4). Force Grip - Force Choke no longer needs to be channeled, however, there is a 95% chance that this could backfire and you may choke yourself.

You're trying much too hard to troll, man... 3/10

what i said is you DONT NEED TO BE tank gear and spec to do 300k protection. So why do it? The ONLY time it is usefull but still not needed to be tank gear and spec is to carry the huttball.

As a rage jugg I can do the exact same amount of protection as you. My taunts reduce the same amount, my intercede reduce the same amount and so does my guard. Also as a bonus I can actualy kill whoever attack my healers/teamates or at least force them to go defensive. I can also carry the ball like a boss.

You are missing the point of a jugg tank... you can make more damage where I can take damage... and it is easier on my healer with all the utility stuns. And I can kill people just fine. I just kill people that are trying to kill my healer... or they just give up because after they are taunted and the healer is shielded... it is about pointless to keep trying. The healer is also happy because it does not take nearly the heals to keep me up as it does you. not to mention the luck you will need to kill me while I have the Huttball.

As far as "being useful" how about a healer and I can OWN a node during ANY WZ match because they dont have to work as hard healing me because of my damage reduction. To each their own but my job is to be a tank and I do that job very well. I dont do it so I can be the PWNLOLR()xers and want all the medals. I do it so my team has a better chance to win.

Far too much me me me in WZs and not much team effort. everyone has a role to play but most don't play it.

You are missing the point of a jugg tank... you can make more damage where I can take damage... and it is easier on my healer with all the utility stuns. And I can kill people just fine. I just kill people that are trying to kill my healer... or they just give up because after they are taunted and the healer is shielded... it is about pointless to keep trying. The healer is also happy because it does not take nearly the heals to keep me up as it does you. not to mention the luck you will need to kill me while I have the Huttball.

As far as "being useful" how about a healer and I can OWN a node during ANY WZ match because they dont have to work as hard healing me because of my damage reduction. To each their own but my job is to be a tank and I do that job very well. I dont do it so I can be the PWNLOLR()xers and want all the medals. I do it so my team has a better chance to win.

Far too much me me me in WZs and not much team effort. everyone has a role to play but most don't play it.

I want to play on your team.

Step 1: Complain about healers demanding a healer nerf

Step 2: Complain about tanks demanding a tank nerf

Step 3: Profit

I never cease to be amazed at the stuff some players feel comfortable complaining about in PvP. Playing DPS in this game is as easy as in any other game, when my Combat Medic was nerfed into the dirt I swapped over to Gunnery and went right back to murdalizing (despite the fact that this spec is trash when you play against anyone paying attention). Yes, characters wielding glow-sticks currently pwn all, but seriously I am impressed that anyone can see Juggernauts as more of a problem than Marauders.