Unobtainable achievements list

TheRandomno

The list in this post may not be up to date.

Please refer to this spreadsheet.

I've made this to try and put all the achievements which are currently unobtainable in one list.

This list may be incomplete. If you know of an achievement which is not listed here, please post details.

Notes:

• Unobtainable refers to an achievement which a new player to the game would not be able to get.
  • This does not contain achievements worth 0 points.
  • Hidden achievements are in italics.
  • Events and conquest achievements are unobtainable when the event or conquest is not active, but they are not listed unless there is an indication that the event or conquest will not return
  • *Known to have been granted by Customer Service. May not work every time.

Color coding:

• Red: Achievements which have never been obtainable
  • Orange: Achievements requiring an item which is no longer obtainable (e.g. subscriber rewards)
  • Yellow: Achievements which are no longer obtainable or contain criteria which is no longer obtainable.

COMPANIONS

Shared>Nico Okarr

<Delayed Gratification> 10 points

<Mixological Profiling> 10 points

Nico Okarr was a subscriber reward.

SPOILS OF WAR

Equipment Sets>General

<Dying Precision> 10 points*

Onderon reputation vendor set. Cannot be obtained in modded form required for achievement.

Equipment Sets

70 points

• <Ballast Point>
  • <Unyielding Protector>
  • <Fulminating Defense>
  • <Comet Champion>
  • <Superiority>
  • <Ballistic Concentration>
  • <Rapid Response> (actually Restorative Drive)

Dxun Master Mode sets.

Tactical Items>Jedi Knight/Sith Warrior

<The Spoils of War: Jedi Sentinel/Sith Marauder> 50 points

"Internal Strike" tactical is not present in the game.

Edited by TheRandomno

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've made this to try and put all the achievements which are currently unobtainable in one list.

If you know of one which is not listed here, please post it.

Notes:

• Hidden achievements are in italics.
  • This does not contain achievements worth 0 points, since they are essentially removed.
  • Unobtainable refers to an achievement which a new player to the game would not be able to get.

COMPANIONS

Shared>Treek:

<Treek (Imperial): Rank 10 Influence> 5 points

<Treek (Imperial): Rank 20 Influence> 5 points

<Treek (Imperial): Rank 30 Influence> 5 points

<Treek (Imperial): Rank 40 Influence> 10 points

<Treek (Imperial): Rank 50 Influence> 25 points

In 4.0 beta, all companions had influence achievements. These were removed by launch, but Treek's were for some reason kept. They are apparently not obtainable by getting Treek's influence up.

This implies that the imperial side does have this hidden achievement, but the republic side does not have this hidden achievement ?

This implies that the imperial side does have this hidden achievement, but the republic side does not have this hidden achievement ?

I got the list from here. I tried checking Jedipedia and TORCommunity but they both list all of the removed influence achievments as well.

Thanks for posting this. Hope Bioware fixes it soon.

...Still baffled why Bioware ditched the Staged Weeklies, especially if they didn't replace them with anything. They continued the Makeb story, they were a unique type of content, and I at least enjoyed them a great deal, especially the way that the order you did them in controlled what bonus objectives you got.

• 1 month later...

Update: Removed <Shining in the Darkness (now obtainable), added <Bonds of Duty>, <Bonds of Duty>, <Rusk: Betrayed>, <Skadge: Defeated>, <Shroud of Memory>.

By the way, the patch notes said that the achievments for HK's alliance alert (a sub reward) were going to be returned, which I believe would be 2 more unobtainable. The tab still says 0 points though and no achievements show.

Edited by TheRandomno

...Still baffled why Bioware ditched the Staged Weeklies, especially if they didn't replace them with anything. They continued the Makeb story, they were a unique type of content, and I at least enjoyed them a great deal, especially the way that the order you did them in controlled what bonus objectives you got.

I really have no clue why they ditched them, also. They added variety to the humdrum of endgame.

Edited by bncsmom

Legacy > Possessions > Outfits

If I remember correctly, a couple of the outfits are unobtainable, also. So, this achievement is no longer possible to finish, unless they choose to reinstate the content needed to get the outfits or remove those from the list needed to complete it.

Thanks for posting this. Hope Bioware fixes it soon.

Sadly, there are apparently a vast majority of people with no attention span for long content. Have you noticed how short/simple everything has gotten? That was the stated reason for getting rid of that content.

Legacy > Possessions > Outfits

If I remember correctly, a couple of the outfits are unobtainable, also. So, this achievement is no longer possible to finish, unless they choose to reinstate the content needed to get the outfits or remove those from the list needed to complete it.

The gear was added to a Cartel Bazaar vendor at the start of 4.0.

Thanks for this list.

I can understand certain achievements being unobtainable due to something like a sub reward (albeit annoying) or removed content like the NiM KP/EV. But things like Treek's/HK-55's achievements being straight up broken is inexcusable as well as unobtainable achievements due to removed content not related to the achievement, such as Galactic Loremaster now being impossible because they removed the staged weekly. They thought it was worth removing the Staged Weekly achievements that people worked hard on but yet couldn't have the sense to realize that a codex lore entry was tied to it. That's just stupid.

Edit: oh and adding/"fixing" achievements but not making them retroactive. I called it to my friends that when they add HM FPs to the Legend DvL achievement that it won't unlock for them if they already did the HM FP achievement, and yep, that turned out the be the case, And of course they decide as they are releasing Ch16 to add a Ch10-16 achievement to complement the 1-9 one. Of course, it doesn't retroactively work which is quite annoying.

Edited by Hellhog

• 2 weeks later...
By the way, the patch notes said that the achievments for HK's alliance alert (a sub reward) were going to be returned, which I believe would be 2 more unobtainable. The tab still says 0 points though and no achievements show.

A Through Assessment and Simulated Meatbag are still currently bugged...just tried to help a friend get them today.