Yes Bioware Champion bags have been hacked

icecoldone

Ok so i was in an aldeeraan match today. The match was about to start and a group member dedcided to open 4 of his bags in the match.

Each bag gave him an unique champion bag piece!!!!!!

From 4 bags he got.

Main hand

Off hand

Pants

Boots

If you don't understand why did doesn't make sense i'll explain.

I have full champion gear and I know That kinda of thing doesn't happen.

You don't get 4 unique pieces from each of your 4 bags.

It just doesn't happen.

I suspect Bioware implanted an algorithm to stop this from happening.

Now i know the next agrument is "But it's RNG anything can happen"

Let me explain

When looking at statics of an event you have to look at all the factors that come into play when determining the result.

I.e the chances of that happening are very low. I think we can all agree on that

However he's the next part of it

The chances of that happening due to foul play are very high.

Now that won't be enough for some of you. You will agrue to the last that there is always a chance of that happening even though bioware's algothrim probably doesn't allow for that.

I'll finish of with this.

I whispered the guy and asked if he was hacking Here was his response

"Yeah well i got 20bags with commendation so.....>:)"

I'm not going to display or tell his name cos i promised him i wouldn't and more to the point i can't even remember his name now.

However there are 2 possible problems for you here bioware

1. Your RNG system is completely broken and unfair

2. Your Anti hacking system is completely broken and unfair

You decide

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll finish of with this.

I whispered the guy and asked if he was hacking Here was his response

"Yeah well i got 20bags with commendation so.....>:)"

...exaggeration or cheating?

And he couldn't have stored up 20 from commendations over time, since those bags are unique

RNG is random.... Happened to a guildy of mine who doesn't hack... Don't accuse things of other players because they have good luck.

no computer can generate a truly random number.

Most companies use algorithms

RNG Isn't truely random don't you get it

no computer can generate a truly random number.

Most companies use algorithms

RNG Isn't truely random don't you get it

It's random enough for the possibility to exist, don't YOU get it?

I opened 2 bags today, only two, and both had tokens in them... I must be a hacker.

I turned 50 i think last thursday....opened 6 bags got only comms

I opened 5 more on Saturday (weekly/daily/WFcoms)..I got 3 pieces gun,knife,bracers

not sure if there was a change to RNG this wekend...but I was pretty happy.

I have 3 more bags unopened, my Guild leader told me not to open them and wait til after update....when is it exactly?

If you don't understand rng, here is a lesson.

You have a 10% chance of getting a item in a bag.

In a perfect world, 1 out of every 10 bags will proc an item.

10 out of 100

100 out of 1000

so on so forth.

In a perfect world that will happen 1 out of 10 times, but in an rng world it could happen 10 out 100 times, and you be at the 90 mark when it finally happens.

No cheating, it's just f n r n g.

Do you realize what you are saying with this post?

You are claiming that someone, somehow, hacked the Bioware game SERVERS to give them a unique piece out of every Champion bag.

Let me assure you that someone who figures out how to do that would not waste their time in that manner. It would be a far easier challenge to simply alter the database tables to give yourself whatever gear you desire outright.

So yeah, tinfoil hat/troll less please.

It's random enough for the possibility to exist, don't YOU get it?

I opened 2 bags today, only two, and both had tokens in them... I must be a hacker.

ok i'll explain this clearer.

i've opened 2 and both had tokens.

this guy opened 4 and all 4 had tokens and all 4 unique.

plus also it's not random "enough" my friend it is a spefic algothritm they have put in on purpose to gate the progression of gear to some extent.

This is how These so called RNG are created. They are created such that something like that should never happen. I know it's hard to comprehend but it's true

While not in the same league of luck, I opened 7 bags consecutively after weeklies and dailies for 3 pants and one implant.

Its within the realm of possibility to get 4 unique pieces from 4 consecutive bags. The odds are just fairly remote.

Do you realize what you are saying with this post?

You are claiming that someone, somehow, hacked the Bioware game SERVERS to give them a unique piece out of every Champion bag.

Let me assure you that someone who figures out how to do that would not waste their time in that manner. It would be a far easier challenge to simply alter the database tables to give yourself whatever gear you desire outright.

So yeah, tinfoil hat/troll less please.

you do realise there has been video proof of people hacking the game already and people who hack the servers to do that.

you guys are a bit to naive :)

Just because it didn't happen for you, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Let me give you an example:

A Roulette wheel has 36 numbered cups alternating red and black. That means that there is a 1/36 chance the ball will land in any one of the specific cups. On July 14, 2000, 7 came up six times on wheel 211 at Caesar's Palace, Las Vegas. If you had bet $2 on 7, and rode it out for 6 turns of the wheel, you would have won more than $4 Billion. The odds of that happening are actually 1 in 2 176 782 336.

So you see, just because it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Unless, of course, you mean to say that somebody managed to hack Las Vegas.

plus also it's not random "enough" my friend it is a spefic algothritm they have put in on purpose to gate the progression of gear to some extent.

This is how These so called RNG are created. They are created such that something like that should never happen. I know it's hard to comprehend but it's true

Wow... public education fail...

Just wow...

While not in the same league of luck, I opened 7 bags consecutively after weeklies and dailies for 3 pants and one implant.

Its within the realm of possibility to get 4 unique pieces from 4 consecutive bags. The odds are just fairly remote.

like i said you guys have tunnel vision.

if the odds are fairly remote then you have to look at the other side that the odds of someone hacking to get that are very high.

Stop holding to your tried and test cynicalism

Well, by the word of the guy who got the stuff, he had 20 bags of just the 3 commendations. So if the algorithm was gating his gear progression, he was due for a string of tokens. Four tokens out 24 bags is exactly where he should be.

Considering you don't know the exact algorithm they use, stating that getting 4 in a row is impossible is rather ridiculous. Now on the other hand, people have opened that many bags and gotten unique items from all, so there's evidence contrary to your theory that the algorithm forbids it.

You can keep arguing your nonsensical point all you like, but in the end.. You have no proof that the algorithm works int hat sense, or that he was hacking.

Edited by Makar

Just because it didn't happen for you, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Let me give you an example:

A Roulette wheel has 36 numbered cups alternating red and black. That means that there is a 1/36 chance the ball will land in any one of the specific cups. On July 14, 2000, 7 came up six times on wheel 211 at Caesar's Palace, Las Vegas. If you had bet $2 on 7, and rode it out for 6 turns of the wheel, you would have won more than $4 Billion. The odds of that happening are actually 1 in 2 176 782 336.

So you see, just because it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Unless, of course, you mean to say that somebody managed to hack Las Vegas.

but the algorithms used to create computer generated numbers are like that. especially ones for games of this purpose.

This is what i am saying this doesn't occur.