Legendary Crafting

azarath

I'm using that same blaster on my lvl 50 bounty hunter. I upgraded the barrel to a 49 purple Advanced Reflex Barrel 22 and other lvl 49 purple mods from dailies and it has 237-441 Energy Damage now. I think it's pretty sweet I've been able to use it so long.

I'm pretty skeptical that we will be able to craft legendary mods. Hilts on the other hand possibly in the future.

Yes, it is very nice, with much more aim and base damage, but, i prefer more crit (+78) and surge rating (+92), so I use my endowment blasters =\ Shame, I can't find surge mods for it...

I believe i DO have a legendary weapon in my possesion right now. Its a deep royal blue and i recall seeing it after i talked to Blizz on hoth for the first time. I think he might have modded it for me with his superkickassjawapowers. I think you can only talk to Blizz if your a BH tho.

Legendary is actually listed as a darker purple on the gtn, not orange. Orange is simply moddable gear. As for what can be crafted, at this point there hasn't been any confirmation of any legendary quality items even existing on the live servers. If you want to dump a ton of time into RE'ing your artifact (purple) level craftables, be my guest. Let us know if it gets you anywhere, but I'm sure if it did, someone would've noticed by now. Edited by Reyom

I believe i DO have a legendary weapon in my possesion right now. Its a deep royal blue and i recall seeing it after i talked to Blizz on hoth for the first time. I think he might have modded it for me with his superkickassjawapowers. I think you can only talk to Blizz if your a BH tho.

Pics for proof bro. I wanna see this thing and then figure out how to get one >.>

I've done a lot of research into this stuff. There has been no confirmed crafted items above artifact/relic (normal purple) which means they almost assuredly don't exist yet.

Legendary quality is above artifact (purple) and is the royal blue people have been mentioning. The VIP wristband (sold in the cantina on the fleets) is of this quality if you'd like to see the color. When you sort known schematics for a crew skill by quality, you have the option to select Legacy, which is the same color as legendary. Likely, any legendary crafting will take place through the Legacy system.

This man speaks the truth.

There is only one "legendary" weapon in the game, and it is attainable ONLY through the questline of bounty hunters. And it looks silly. But nevertheless, one exists. No its not blue. No its not purple. Its color coded to be "legendary" (no, not orange either).

My idea is that every class was supposed to get one but by the time they got done with BH they figured "Screw the rest of the classes everyone is going to be a Fett man anyway".

Edited by Nessirin

• 6 years later...
Let me chime in this old question, I have a few Legendary craft recipes mainly on my Biochem and my Cybertech. They were just purple artifact back then with 5 main stats. These recipes have been disabled as of this writing. On the modification side there was suppose to be "Mastercraft" Hilts, Barrels, Ect. This was all in beta but never went live from what I can tell. I was lucky to get a few Mastercrat Barrels from a old event that is no longer running, They are all gold with the highest rating for the level.