Fix the gree event lightsabers

KrunchyMedia

Everytime I throw my lightsaber in pvp (Dual saber throw, vicious throw, dispatch, deadly throw, etc) the effect of the Gree Event lightsabers gets disabled. it makes it so that my lightsabers look like regular lightsabers. The effect gets disabled. You have to unsheath and sheath your weapon for the effect to return. FIX THE LIGHTSABERS. THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME I THROW MY SABERS. i am getting tired of sheating and unsheating my weapon just to be able to see the effect again. FIX IT

If you can't see the effect on your saber you are not happy. If you aren't happy, you aren't focused to do your job properly. if you lack focus and concentration you'll deal less damage. Dealing less damage is not good for PvP. Makes sense.

I guess without the effect and all the sabers flying around it could tough for him to tell which one was his. Wouldn't want to catch the wrong one. My friend lost a EWH saber that way. Caught someone else's Recruit saber and then the other quit and logged out.

I guess without the effect and all the sabers flying around it could tough for him to tell which one was his. Wouldn't want to catch the wrong one. My friend lost a EWH saber that way. Caught someone else's Recruit saber and then the other quit and logged out.

I lol'ed. Would be an awesome game mechanic if you could force pull steal equipment. Well except for the gun users.

There is nothing more important than fixing the look of this item. It is very maddening to me when I am on Tython training my padawan's and they see my horrible looking lightsaber that I spent countless hours working towards. Respect of thou Master must remain. This tragic issue must be acknowledged!:sy_lightside:

If you can't see the effect on your saber you are not happy. If you aren't happy, you aren't focused to do your job properly. if you lack focus and concentration you'll deal less damage. Dealing less damage is not good for PvP. Makes sense.

ok this is awesome

• 3 weeks later...
If you can't see the effect on your saber you are not happy. If you aren't happy, you aren't focused to do your job properly. if you lack focus and concentration you'll deal less damage. If you deal less damage you'll die more. When you die more you get angry. When you get angry you blow off steam playing racketball. When you play racketball accidents happen. When accidents happen you get an eye patch. When you have an eyepatch people think you're tough. When people think you're tough they want to see how tough. When they want to see how tough, you wake up in a roadside ditch. Don't wake up in a roadside ditch

Made this a bit longer

I read this as Direct TV commercial lol

While we're at it....

My champion eliminator's helmet's look got switched from what it was originally (looked like brain matter on a spacemask) to look like the tionese eliminator's helmet when equipped in 1.2.

I've been telling them I want my helmet back since 1.2 was released. I doubt they give two flying ****s about your lightsaber.

I give this comment huehuehuehue out of huehuehuehuehue.

I laughed WAY too hard at this. This deserves to be sigged.

The irony is that it might get fixed quickly cause it probably isn't that difficult to fix as opposed to more serious issues but the guy whose job it is to fix it is the one guy who spends his day surfing the internet, watching ****. Proof that anything can be made into an 'internet is for ****' joke. By the way, have you considered that maybe you should use a different light saber? Just something to think about.