Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Andronikos Revel" Class Quest Bug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
"Andronikos Revel" Class Quest Bug

Cirosmar
12.23.2011 , 12:37 PM | #11
Bump for obvious reasons...the fact that it's been almost 3 days is really annoying...

Shish
12.23.2011 , 12:51 PM | #12
Having the same problem. I feel really disapointed this wasn't caught in beta testing. Seriously, how did this not come up in testing?

DirkyD
12.23.2011 , 02:15 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Shish View Post
Having the same problem. I feel really disapointed this wasn't caught in beta testing. Seriously, how did this not come up in testing?
I think unfortunately (or depending on your outlook fortunately) its not broken for everyone. My class quests progressed perfectly through that point, as did other guildies.

I know it does not help you, but it may explain a little why it exists, as its not broken for everyone, and probably has not been captured until now.

I hope you get a response soon.

DD

Cirosmar
12.23.2011 , 09:26 PM | #14
Should this topic be re-posted in the customer service section since it's a bug?

Shish
12.23.2011 , 10:29 PM | #15
Probably. Wish there was a search feature to see if its already been done. I'll go put it up.

Shish
12.23.2011 , 10:43 PM | #16
Okay, I posted to Customer Service forums about the issue.

Link for the thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...998#post700998

Wardword
12.28.2011 , 09:08 PM | #17
I had the Same problem, what I did to fix it was deleted all my repeatable quests from my quest log, after that talked to the holoterm. and it worked properly.
Hope this helps it's how I got past it.

Ghandalff
12.29.2011 , 03:43 AM | #18
I reached this point and I have the same problem. I tried 3 times and choosing differents responses and I can't finish the discussion...

evileeyore
12.29.2011 , 07:41 AM | #19
2 possible solutions, only one of which worked for me:

Use Alt+Z, then CNTRL+U twice. This forces a UI reload.

Reset the Quest. I had to do this on the previous class quest's end and it only resets it to the last step, which for this one is "Go to your ship's docking bay"... it might work for you guys.

Jabberlord
01.02.2012 , 08:46 PM | #20
I had the same problem, tried many things, but what finally worked was to travel to the nearby planet Belsavis and call her from there.