The Biochem-Bioanalysis-Diplomacy Setup

The_Old_One

I am getting to know more people are choosing the BBD setup, particularly for those in the PvP servers. I am thinking of that too.

BUT I want to pick Slicing instead of Bioanalysis for earning some money first. So would just Biochem and Diplomacy be good enough to craft some useful stuff, particularly at a lower levels?

Thanks

If you're looking to pick up slicing only temporarily, and then switch it later, you might consider going bioanalysis, diplomacy, and slicing. Then, when you're ready to start crafting, drop slicing and pick up your craft skill. Just make sure to save any materials you get from bioanalysis and diplomacy.

This is a great setup for any class, because

1.) It helps your guild/group

2.) Allows you to sell stims for extra credits

My main (Sniper) has this setup. The first stims you can create heal 800-1000...at level 10. That's a huge help while grinding for a squishy profession.

Edited by JekRendar

Diplomacy Missions show you which alignment you'll get along with the rewards.

in the 10-16 lvl range there are like 8 quests - 4 LS and 4 DS. They offer Companion gifts on the cheap end and Rare Medical components on the expensive end.

You wont have to pick a LS giving Mission unless you really want to. The beginning Missions were giving me +6 and +10 DS points so its not too much even if you do pick the LS stuff.