Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Has Bioware finally manage to kill off PvP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Has Bioware finally manage to kill off PvP?

EllieAnne
12.06.2020 , 10:59 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
oohh,,, i want one now...wait, maybe two....can you get it per toon
I wanna have it as flair

RikuvonDrake
12.11.2020 , 12:16 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by JackieKo View Post
First, a good majority of the changes made were to improve healthy play and reduce the toxicity that was increasing over time. "Lose farming" was a pretty big factor that we not only discouraged but also wanted to keep out of PVP as a whole.
Happy to see that the devs agree with the general consensus that players with the "play-to-lose" mentality only contributes towards toxicity and reduces overall game quality.

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Saga - FriendlyFire - Mango

EllieAnne
12.11.2020 , 12:48 PM | #93
What just happened in my last PvP is an awesome example of why this is a very bad system.

We're in the orb/pylon WZ and a core group of us are fighting hard at the pylon. We got the pylon every time , once with 24 seconds left, even though they had some good players harassing us. We did real good and were ahead going into the last round and were going to win. All we needed to do was grab a pylon and hold which we had been doing all game. Then 4 of our members (half the team) decide to run around the entrance to mid. They were not attacking the pylon (guarded by one stealther) or anything else and so the rest of their team attacked our pylon.

We lose.
No points.

easyandrew
12.11.2020 , 05:43 PM | #94
yeah well,,lose farming is more rampant in GSF,,,i made so many tickets its stupid,,,wen called out they dont care,,wen you ask others to vote kick no one does,,,its the same people all the time,,i have no clue why they do it,,,i tried 1 time years ago to see what i actually get by almost doing nothing,,and i got,,,nothing,,so why,,,why do you come in a match and all you do is make the rest loose,,,,