Your most fun bug?

I had one that happened after I did a solo run of BT, I ended up in a checkerboard like thing in the middle of the imperial fleet(Not the spacedock, the fleet, in space)I proceeded to walk off it and fall through space for a while before dying and ending up on the Ziost Shadow medbay.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "stuck in mid-air and pew pew champions solo bug".

Which happaned on my sorc by accident, it's a graphic glitch. The mob won't be able to see you but you can and slowly pew pew it away without any dmg to yourself. ;)

Most fun bug was back in the first week of release. We had spent days of barely any sleep to hit 50 and started getting into HM Flashpoints.

Revan's Force Lightning was ticking for 50k, one shotting the tank before we could interrupt it.

So we got an assassin tank who could force shroud, problem was, while you knew when Force Lightning was about to happen, you couldn't tell the EXACT time he was going to cast it. There was a 3-5s window in which he would do it.

So we'd go in, pull him and our tank would force shroud too soon/late and we'd wipe.

We had so much fun trying to get the timing down. Felt awesome when we finally did.

I'd say the Kephess HM bug was a close second. Beating the encounter with the bug felt awesome. Some of us, including myself, kind of wanted Bioware to keep breaking it in a different way each week, so we could continue to overcome them.

Edited by pureeffinmetal

A taxi on belsavis would drop me from way up high at the stop. Just me. My friends would stand there laughing at me every time. It was like getting dropped off by the mob I owed money too. One dead willy every time. Edited by williambr

Force leaping to someone who was in one of the voidstar houses to gain control of the turret, but ending up on top of it unable to jump of. I was largely useless until my force leap CD was done I and I found someone to leap at again.

Apparently leap has different boundaries than walking/jumping.

Edited by Gokkus

I was invisible once, you could only see my lightsaber.

That's happened to me a couple of times. I don't like it much, but that's just my opinion.

As for me, I particularly enjoy the rare moments when I can use Ravage twice in a row. It comes during the most useful moments.

On the Esseles, on that Droid boss where you activate two switches to weaken it.

If you force leap onto him, you get stuck at the very bottom of that platform and cannot move or attack. It was so funny watching 2 guys leap onto the boss and they instantly warped to the bottom.

On the Esseles, on that Droid boss where you activate two switches to weaken it.

If you force leap onto him, you get stuck at the very bottom of that platform and cannot move or attack. It was so funny watching 2 guys leap onto the boss and they instantly warped to the bottom.

I've had this happen to me on 2 different occasions and realized exactly what happened. The time after that i was running someone threw it and was typing to the person not to force leap and as soon as I hit enter to put it up in chat, they ended up doing the same thing. good times

I've had this happen to me on 2 different occasions and realized exactly what happened. The time after that i was running someone threw it and was typing to the person not to force leap and as soon as I hit enter to put it up in chat, they ended up doing the same thing. good times

Haha I don't know how long this bug has been up but I've tried the FP close to 10 times now, and I STILL do it knowing what would happen XD

I was invisible once, you could only see my lightsaber.

I saw that glitch happen happen to a guild mate once. He was a Marauder, so it sort of looked like the floating lightsabers from the Darth Treya boss battle in KotoR 2.

One of the bugs I like is the "Invisi-blaster/Invisi-saber" used in cutscenes.

The Esseles ramp bug that others have mentioned - Force Leaping on the ramp after deactivating the Tractor Beam... a while ago playing on my Commando Healer (pre-nerf) with 3 Jedi Knights. Before flipping the switches, I told them not to Force Leap on the ramps... we got down the first boss, deactivated the tractor beam, and then all 3 of them used FL to close on the group of 5 normals that come running up the ramp.

Good times...

Having my Companions fight with invisible weapons each time after we use an elevator

Having my Companions run about with drawn weapons in the Senate area...looks like they wanna shoot

any Senator they see.