Question on Alliance alerts

LegionaireBob

The Alerts can be annoying. Some of them do lead to others. If you don't do them, they stay at the top of your companions list. Most of them are fairly quick and some of them are fun. Some can be abandoned after taking the alert, some can't (if I recall).

You should Google the Alerts to get an idea of which, if any, you want to do, and which ones lead to further ones.

The Alerts can be annoying. Some of them do lead to others. If you don't do them, they stay at the top of your companions list. Most of them are fairly quick and some of them are fun. Some can be abandoned after taking the alert, some can't (if I recall).

You should Google the Alerts to get an idea of which, if any, you want to do, and which ones lead to further ones.

Thank you! I've looked around, can't find any clear answers on which ones lead to what. I'll do them all if they are quick.

The alert “Finding the Findsman” is the first one and is given by the Hutt scientist; I found I needed to do it in order to do any other alert. I don’t recall any other dependencies between various alerts.

On one of my characters I did all the alerts, getting the companion in most cases but not getting them in others. On the remaining characters, I pick and choose the alerts to respond to; the remaining alerts just stay there.

Edited by mike_carton

Hi there,

Finding a Findsman is the generic unlock companion quest, in that for the companions everybody can unlock through this system they are all behind this one (companions like Lokin, Talos etc)

For class-specific ones, they appear as their own alerts and can be done first - for example on a BH you can get Mako/Aki without completing the finding a findsman quest.

These alerts are not random, not replacable and ultimately will flash constantly until you do them.