I Thought This Was Fully Voiced?

Shadysketchy

Things that are not voiced:

— Aliens

— Dropbox Quests

— "Bonus Quests"

This is getting painful, I'm on Voss right now and some Alien nonsense is spewing out of this guy, I've got two (not one, but TWO) fully text-based Dropbox quests in my log, and I just finished a completely unvoiced, AND un-texted Bonus Quest (At least in WoW, the Quest Text is there, if you feel compelled to read it... bonus quests are just arbitrary killing)

I'm dissapointed, BioWare... didn't have any of these problems in Mass Effect

— Aliens

— Dropbox Quests

— "Bonus Quests"

This is getting painful, I'm on Voss right now and some Alien nonsense is spewing out of this guy, I've got two (not one, but TWO) fully text-based Dropbox quests in my log, and I just finished a completely unvoiced, AND un-texted Bonus Quest (At least in WoW, the Quest Text is there, if you feel compelled to read it... bonus quests are just arbitrary killing)

You mean the bonus missions you got out of your Ship's Mailbox? Yea Mass Effect sure as hell didn't have those... :rolleyes:

— Aliens

— Dropbox Quests

— "Bonus Quests"

1) Aliens are voiced.

2) True

3) Bonus series are all voiced. Bonus quests (killing, collecting etc) are intentionally not voiced but meant to be completed on the fly and as part of the main quest...which is voiced :)

1/3 ain't bad mate :p

1) Aliens are voiced.

2) True

3) Bonus series are all voiced. Bonus quests (killing, collecting etc) are intentionally not voiced but meant to be completed on the fly and as part of the main quest...which is voiced :)

1/3 ain't bad mate :p

Aliens are not voiced, at least not in any language I speak

I never said anything about Bonus Series; I'm talking about the "Bonus" quests that pop up, and tell you to kill things with no explaination as to why, voice, text, or otherwise

Aliens are not voiced, at least not in any language I speak

I never said anything about Bonus Series; I'm talking about the "Bonus" quests that pop up, and tell you to kill things with no explaination as to why, voice, text, or otherwise

Learn the language you so want aliens to speak matey.

'Voiced' does not mean 'English' LOL. When Bioware say 'fully voiced', the aliens are so. The aliens have a voice, just not one you are fluent with.

You demand english and yet you misinterpret the meaning of an english word (voiced)...irony never gets old :p

No harm done, Merry Christmas!

Edited by Jamus_Divinus

— Aliens

— Dropbox Quests

— "Bonus Quests"

You can choose not to do the drop box quests if it's so "painful." I assure you it won't put you behind on any sort of XP gain. There's no shortage of XP in this game.

Because a giant furry beast of a creature talking to me in a british accent doesn't break immersion

I say old chap, excellent move! You do realize, however, that this requires that I extricate your arm from its socket? Please be mindful and contain your screams. I will be quick.