Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Phantom Stride after 5.9.3

WayOfTheWarriorx
10.09.2018 , 07:01 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by TheDramaKing View Post
One must either be blind or have no knowledge of the class not to notice the hindrance this change causes.

We lost Phase Walk, we lost damage reduction BOTH under stun AND aoe (from passives), they nerfed greatly our overall damage output and they made Maul frontally usable when we play on a server where they can’t fix rubber banding and you never ******* know where you or your opponent really are and now the nerf to Phantom Stride.

All of this only in patch 5.x, which isn’t over yet.

How is this fair to you?!
Now you know how Carnage Marauders feel.

It's a stupid change that doesn't even address the very thing it's suppose to be addressing., it messes with the rotation and even has a small DPS loss to it. If it doesn't "fix" the thing it is suppose to have fixed in the first place and is only making things worse, undo the friggen change at least until it actually fixes what it was implemented to fix in the first place.

I don't even play an Assy and I think it's horse- [4 letter bannable word]. - If it doesn't address the issue it was intended to it is unfair to implement it and than to leave it that way once it's discovered to have not been effective in it's stated purpose. Undo this change, it's unfair to Assy's.
~ I am Grim.

SWTOR's Public Enemy # 1

FlavivsAetivs
10.10.2018 , 06:06 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by WayOfTheWarriorx View Post
Now you know how Carnage Marauders feel.
Lol dude Carnage Mara's just know how we feel. This crap happens to us literally every other month. Sins have been getting the short end of the stick since 1.0. The only time we were ever balanced correctly was in 2.7 just before SOR dropped.
A.K.A. Magister Militum Flavius Aetius
Eudoxia Eudoxya
Umbra
Jedi Covenant

FlavivsAetivs
10.15.2018 , 04:57 PM | #63
So yeah any word from the Bioware team on this? Can we get some sort of acknowledgement this is being looked at? Because it actually affects Operatives more than us.
Eudoxia Eudoxya
Umbra
Jedi Covenant

LudhaninRolgge
10.15.2018 , 06:55 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by FlavivsAetivs View Post
So yeah any word from the Bioware team on this? Can we get some sort of acknowledgement this is being looked at? Because it actually affects Operatives more than us.
I tried to ask Keith several time on the livestream, but he either didn't see me or chose to ignore me. Either way, still no answer. The silence is very frustrating.
Darth Malgus
Odhul'sen - La Croisée
Typhojem - La Croisée Impériale

Beyrahl
10.15.2018 , 08:37 PM | #65
Please revert changes, it fixed nothing, only nerfed.

FlavivsAetivs
10.15.2018 , 08:54 PM | #66
Yeah I saw that. I tried asking once too but got no response.

I might just email Eric and straight up ask "hey did you have literally any DPS shadow or operative actually playtest this, because it's terrible."

TBH I don't think they have anyone who's a DPS shadow on the closed PTS these days.
Eudoxia Eudoxya
Umbra
Jedi Covenant

TheDramaKing
10.23.2018 , 07:12 PM | #67
Why is it still nerfed?
You should have understand by now that your supposed-to-be fix didn’t work!
Just bring it back as it was before and stop screwing our class!!

olagatonjedi
10.23.2018 , 07:17 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by TheDramaKing View Post
Why is it still nerfed?
You should have understand by now that your supposed-to-be fix didn’t work!
Just bring it back as it was before and stop screwing our class!!
Is it a nerf or a fix? I guess it depends if you ask the source or a random angry player.

cyrusramsey
10.23.2018 , 09:39 PM | #69
Ouch.. I had not really paid attention to the patch note, because it didn't sound so bad and I had not played any of my assassins and shadows between then and now, but it's absolutely horrible. Calling the change 'clunky' doesn't begin to do justice to exactly how awful it plays now.

If this really fixes something (the patch note is rather vague, and as others have noted, the only obvious problems are still there) then I'd love for someone from BW to clarify exactly what.

Honestly, I will likely just not play the class much anymore, because it's mess now. I don't have much hope that the change will be undone, because BW doesn't revert mistakes, they just 'fix it more', but this at the very least deserves a response.

LudhaninRolgge
10.23.2018 , 10:00 PM | #70
I want to point out the horrible communication on the issue on Bioware's part. As Mr. Musco stated a while back "if it isn't in the patchnotes, it's a bug". So it's fair to assume it's a bug. Since we had a patch today, it was fair to assume the issue would be corrected. But as it turned out, it wasn't. So what is it ? A bug since it was not in the patchnotes or working as intended since it was not fixed ? We had no answer to this thread, I even PM'd Eric to ask if he could provide an answer, but got none. A simple answer would have prevented a lot of frustration on our part and would make the whole deal a bit easier to accept.

Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
Is it a nerf or a fix? I guess it depends if you ask the source or a random angry player.
I was launched accross the map on the 1st warzone I did the day the patch dropped so unless there was an issue unknown to us, this change doesn't fix anything.
Darth Malgus
Odhul'sen - La Croisée
Typhojem - La Croisée Impériale