Developer Update: Quesh Huttball Pit

CourtneyWoods

You're trying to tell me that 'fanboys' of a Star Wars game by EA are not going to be fanboys of another Star Wars game by EA?

Maybe you don't realize this, but a very small portion (most likely less than 1%) of the community is of the 'fanboy' type. Most people come to the forums just to complain. People like me come to the forums for the purpose of truth, whether that is for or against the actions of BW or EA.

Want to know just how much of a 'fanboy' I am? Go check the posts I've made, especially the threads I've started. 'Fanboy' implies 'standing up' for a company or game, even in the face of stupidity. You'll notice I have reasons for everything I say, and am certainly not afraid to disagree with papa BW. The fact of the matter is that Bioware isn't the problem. Nearly every problem can be traced back to EA, because EA controls how BW spends their money.

No love for PvP? I wonder who controls the PvP team's funds. Bioware is a good company. They don't always make the right choices, but a lot of the time the problem is not them. No one who truly understands what EA is and does is any kind of 'fanboy' of them. I'd be surprised if anyone could link me a good decision EA has made, aside from revitalizing the Star Wars Battlefront franchise. The last I heard, they had just announced micro-transactions in every future game.

Edited by idnewton

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This new map looks sweet, but honestly I hope when this map goes up, the current huttball map of corelia(i believe that where it is) goes down. It's bad enough with one huttball. We dont need another one. And the pops for huttball is awful. I play more huttball maps then any other. It's really annoying. -_- especially as a sorc, in both dps and heals. It's terrible. Our survivorbility is humorous. We could only get the ball and pass and pull, to not get focused enough so we can try and help out.

• 3 weeks later...
Can a toggle be added, maybe to the graphics tab of the preferences window, to automatically dim the brightness of the quesh huttball war zone whenever you enter it? The barrier at the spawn zone is particularly bright. I've periodically seen (and made) comments about this in the war zone ops chat but tonight I heard from a guild member who wouldn't even enter a Quesh Huttball because it gives him a headache whenever he does. (He had party members take the pop first and let him know which WZ it was before entering.)