Tattooine Stronghold

Infernixx

I look at Tattooine and 'Housing' doesn't exactly spring to mind.

With that firmly in mind, what form/lay out do you think the 'Homestead' will take? A Mandalorian compound? A Sandperson structure? A cavern system built into a stone spire? An underground bunker in the desert?

I'm going to be disappointed if it's just an apartment complex set in in the Imperial/Republic base.

It is another housing choice on another planet. Just like they will keep adding more and more over time. I really think more mmoers need to be more appreciate over things the game gives us, instead of judging too soon etc. I can't wait. They are giving us more and more and as the expansion comes closer, we will keep getting more info. I will have one on every planet in time. Perhaps more ;)

I'm very excited about the Tatooine Stronghold actually. Tatooine is my favorite Star Wars planet, and was/is my number one choice for my Jedi's legacy's house. So I was disappointed when they first announced Strongholds months ago and Tatooine was not listed, and I had to compromise and go for my 2nd choice of a Coruscant apartment. So believe me, I jumped for joy when I saw Tatooine listed today. :D

What I would love is a simple entrance akin to the houses typical in that planet, like that white round entrance of Luke's house in Episode 4, and would lead to a larger underground house. Would love something like that. :)

Edited by Gamman

I look at Tattooine and 'Housing' doesn't exactly spring to mind.

With that firmly in mind, what form/lay out do you think the 'Homestead' will take? A Mandalorian compound? A Sandperson structure? A cavern system built into a stone spire? An underground bunker in the desert?

I'm going to be disappointed if it's just an apartment complex set in in the Imperial/Republic base.

I'd like something like the Lars compound, or one of those stone spire apartments.

Actually, I'd like a place on Hoth, overlooking the frozen Tundra.