Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Solo Ranked


BonnerFett's Avatar


BonnerFett
04.04.2020 , 08:32 AM | #1
I don't know what the answer is to the problem but, we need a fix for solo ranked. There is just no regular que pops.

This really sucks for people who like to pvp. Reg's just isn't the same.

My suggestion is to increase the rewards. Right now waiting for 30+ minutes is not fun. Need more people queing.

bladech's Avatar


bladech
04.04.2020 , 09:47 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by BonnerFett View Post
I don't know what the answer is to the problem but, we need a fix for solo ranked. There is just no regular que pops.

This really sucks for people who like to pvp. Reg's just isn't the same.

My suggestion is to increase the rewards. Right now waiting for 30+ minutes is not fun. Need more people queing.
huh. you should try team ranked and you will see what is really DEAD. more dead than a zombie...they should put good rewards for TR
Supporting my threads or comments? You like pvp? Click on my link to help my get some goodies

http://www.swtor.com/r/QKZXBf

septru's Avatar


septru
04.04.2020 , 08:52 PM | #3
TR is more alive than solos on SF. and pops practically every day on DM
-Prum
The only real top 3 operative btw

omaan's Avatar


omaan
04.05.2020 , 05:15 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by septru View Post
TR is more alive than solos on SF. and pops practically every day on DM
?????? Tr pops on dm???? Sorry but it never pops aside from pops under agreements where not only you have to make your team but also to organise full enemy team (Look for them, convince them to queue, pay them or give other rewards). 95% of such "contracted fights" are wintrade...simple,dumb wintrade with a fake view of legit games.

There are some legit fights which are also made under agreement but these are also always one-sided where one team is farming another team
Support the most evil, mad and cruel sith named Stain by clicking this small link http://www.swtor.com/r/wSmNkK You will get additional 7 days of subscription while i get some goodies
May the kek be with you. Save ranked and class balance pls

Rogozhi's Avatar


Rogozhi
04.05.2020 , 05:48 AM | #5
I might queue, but my gear isn't 306 and I hear people pitch a fit if you queue with anything lower. There is the other problem of it being arena only, which as a healer means I get to look forward to being focused and running away most of the match.

And of course it has a reputation of toxicity. I'd rather not listen to 1337 pvp folk complain and trash talk.

What I think they should really do is get rid of the ranked queue altogether and give rewards for regular PvP instead.

merovejec's Avatar


merovejec
04.05.2020 , 01:22 PM | #6
On DM solo ranked pops constantly. Due to the situation with the virus now I bet it even pops nonstop. Kids are not in school so 99% of the ranked populatiom is able to que during the whole day.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Referral Link

BonnerFett's Avatar


BonnerFett
04.05.2020 , 08:16 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
On DM solo ranked pops constantly. Due to the situation with the virus now I bet it even pops nonstop. Kids are not in school so 99% of the ranked populatiom is able to que during the whole day.
Isn't DM a european server? I'm in the US.

KumbayaGOD's Avatar


KumbayaGOD
04.06.2020 , 01:25 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by BonnerFett View Post
Isn't DM a european server? I'm in the US.
according to the people here SF should have a good pop compare to SS server
http://www.swtor.com/r/vczzh2 click here for referal code you you get: FREE TRANSFER , FREE STUFFS, FREE 7 DAYS SUBSCRIPTION, FREE UNLOCK AND MORE

merovejec's Avatar


merovejec
04.07.2020 , 01:50 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BonnerFett View Post
Isn't DM a european server? I'm in the US.
Hmm yeah sorry didnt realize. Try SF
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Referral Link

BonnerFett's Avatar


BonnerFett
04.07.2020 , 05:48 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Hmm yeah sorry didnt realize. Try SF
I'm on SF...