Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Solo Ranked

KumbayaGOD
04.07.2020 , 09:36 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by BonnerFett View Post
I'm on SF...
maybe you que on wrong time , because pop should be more frequent compare to ss defintely
http://www.swtor.com/r/vczzh2 click here for referal code you you get: FREE TRANSFER , FREE STUFFS, FREE 7 DAYS SUBSCRIPTION, FREE UNLOCK AND MORE

BonnerFett
04.08.2020 , 09:15 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by KumbayaGOD View Post
maybe you que on wrong time , because pop should be more frequent compare to ss defintely
I was queing from 8pm Central time until 11pm last night. Got 5 games during that time. Same 8 people in que every match. As a pvper that spams regs and would like to progress to ranked this is a bummer. It seems like the pvp community is very small. I screwed up in one game and got globabled (no healers were in que last night.) I spent the rest of the games being yelled at by the other players. Not really fun.

Maybe I should look for a different game...

JediMasterAlex
04.08.2020 , 09:55 AM | #13
I was queing from 8pm Central time until 11pm last night. Got 5 games during that time. Same 8 people in que every match. As a pvper that spams regs and would like to progress to ranked this is a bummer. It seems like the pvp community is very small. I screwed up in one game and got globabled (no healers were in que last night.) I spent the rest of the games being yelled at by the other players. Not really fun.

Maybe I should look for a different game...
For some reason, the queue gets more active quite late. It was popping frequently from 12am-2am est, and it was still popping when I went to bed slightly after 2. I agree with you that I wished it started popping earlier though.

Lhancelot
04.08.2020 , 10:11 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterAlex View Post
For some reason, the queue gets more active quite late.
We all know the "reason" it gets "quite active" during late hours when no normal people are awake to play.

Don't pretend you don't know why this is, wow. ROFL how disingenuous of you. Shameful, dude. You know exactly why ranked becomes quite active during midnight hours it's so they can run their wintrade operation. duh.

There I said it. BW, do something about it.
Please join the discussion on how to improve rewards for PVP
HERE
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...82#post9840582

septru
04.08.2020 , 10:31 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
We all know the "reason" it gets "quite active" during late hours when no normal people are awake to play.

Don't pretend you don't know why this is, wow. ROFL how disingenuous of you. Shameful, dude. You know exactly why ranked becomes quite active during midnight hours it's so they can run their wintrade operation. duh.

You're a *********** moron.

Que for yourself before you pull bull **** from your ***.
-Prum
The only real top 3 operative btw

Lhancelot
04.08.2020 , 10:46 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by septru View Post

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. -Arthur Schoepenhauer.

Clearly, you are in the second stage of truth regarding ranked. Most of us been at stage three for years, maybe you will catch up I doubt it though.

I wouldn't be surprised if you are one of the early morning ranked players they speaking about. True?
Please join the discussion on how to improve rewards for PVP
HERE
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...82#post9840582

septru
04.08.2020 , 10:51 AM | #17
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. -Arthur Schoepenhauer.

Clearly, you are in the second stage of truth regarding ranked. Most of us been at stage three for years, maybe you will catch up I doubt it though.

I wouldn't be surprised if you are one of the early morning ranked players they speaking about. True?
hahahahhaahaha.

The forums never cease to amaze.
-Prum
The only real top 3 operative btw

JediMasterAlex
04.08.2020 , 10:55 AM | #18

You actually have a problem. The games going on every night at those hours are legit. They include most of the regulars that play on SF. I play in many of those games. There is no wintrading happening in them, or any other kind of cheating that I can discern. This once again proves you have no clue what you're talking about.

Loath as I am to agree with him, this is well put. Prum was in many of the games last night during the time in question.

BonnerFett
04.08.2020 , 12:19 PM | #19
TR is more alive than solos on SF. and pops practically every day on DM
This sounds good! Problem is I don't have a team. Would love to try team ranked.

JediMasterAlex
04.08.2020 , 12:29 PM | #20
This sounds good! Problem is I don't have a team. Would love to try team ranked.
I'd caution you on that though. It's true that for a period of a few weeks there was some team ranked going on. But it was still coordinated among the teams when to queue. And that limited activity seems to have slowed down by this point. You won't be able to just get a team and hop in queue whenever you want and get pops unfortunately.