Do you find FiB useful in PVP?

Archaegeo

Since it has to be aimed, not just cast, it really slows/stops the flow of casting it seems.

TW I can see being useful cause it just plows through a group, but FiB, unless used to start a fight, just seems to have little place in pvp.

Just hotkey it and be fast, you get used to having to use it. The ability still does great dmg and heals you a bit so why not?

It won't be a main rotation skill, but it def has it's place. It is AoE, so it has a very useful place in Voidstar. Also, AoE skills have a lesser known but important use that is not damage...but I will let you figure that out.

It still does a lot of single target dmg and considering it's instant cast, it's no different than TK spec using instant Tidal force procs on single targets.

Considering it's all about the health bar differential in PvP, anything that deals dmg and heals you may as well just be doing the dmg it healed you for to the target. So in that since the net gain hits even harder. I would definately keep it in my main rotation.