PLZ bioware breakup the LVL 50's and premades

shadedsorrow

Plz Bioware break up the lvl 50's and Pre mades!!!

PVP sucks right now! A lvl 50 or two isnt a huge bad game changing, OMG bend over deal, BUT when all the bacement dwellers get into a group and steam roll everyone all day long its totally BS. Now i know a bunch of peeps will say, "hey there isnt enough 50's out there to make brackets yet" and, that ok. Just set up the 50's brackets in a mouth no big deal, but PLZ PLZ STOP THE PREMADES asap!! Its killing the fun of PVPing

Premades is the worst idea for instanced PvP in the world. If this game turns into another Pre-made vs Pug roflstomp I assure you I will quit just like I did Rift after 2 months.

The whole notioon of instanced Battlegroudns is for "instant gratification" for players with not much time to organize, so if you are allowing organization to trump instat action then you defeat the purpose of having battlegrounds in the first place.

Premades is the worst idea for instanced PvP in the world. If this game turns into another Pre-made vs Pug roflstomp I assure you I will quit just like I did Rift after 2 months.

The whole notioon of instanced Battlegroudns is for "instant gratification" for players with not much time to organize, so if you are allowing organization to trump instat action then you defeat the purpose of having battlegrounds in the first place.

I'd suggest making a friend or two and queuing up together. This is a social game after all, if you have a problem with four players beating your team you should adapt.

LOL lvl 50 in less then a week equals bacement dwellers, moms house, or jobs less with no life.. And i can pvp just fine. probably better then the peeps who need to group up with the other bacement dwellers on there server to win! Cause lets face it u dont need any skill to beat a pug with 5+ 50's

I'd suggest even just 40-50 in one bracket. Levelling is pretty fast and that way the 40s can get some early practice in, and the queues won't be too bad. Even a fully twinked 39 isn't that OP against a lv 25, and people level so fast that 10s are going to be rare anyway. Just one bracket split, pretty please :)

OTOH if no brackets and regular release of new content then newbies will get progressively more insanely roflstomped mostly based on gear and stats alone. Funmuch?

LOL lvl 50 in less then a week equals bacement dwellers, moms house, or jobs less with no life.. And i can pvp just fine. probably better then the peeps who need to group up with the other bacement dwellers on there server to win! Cause lets face it u dont need any skill to beat a pug with 5+ 50's

I hope you realize that you can only premade with four players, not 5+. Also, university students on winter break working part time have had plenty of time to reach 50 by skipping the quest interactions and playing efficiently.

I think you are fortunate not being a basement dweller and finding an employer which doesn't find a problem with you being unable to correctly spell "basement" or use "their" correctly.

I'd suggest making a friend or two and queuing up together. This is a social game after all, if you have a problem with four players beating your team you should adapt.

I play with some friends, but they aren't always online and in the mood for PvP. Sometimes i just want to queue up to break up questing. Its no fun to join a game knowing there is a good chance I will just get stomped.

The game has been out for 3 weeks...

I would understand your complaint if it was premade teams stomping complete pugs. But fortunately for you, only four players can queue together, which is less than half of the team. There is no reason you believe you will get stomped every game under these circumstances, providing you arent just inept and would be stomped anyway.

OH 4 50's. not 5+ sorry :) And the Game came out the 21ST. 13th and 14th for the lucky ones, 15th for the rest of us pre orders, NOT 3weeks.

I am Sorry for the peeps who dont have jobs, i do realize its been hard in that market for the last few yrs, but i guess my point is that every MMO before swtor has killed premades in reg. battlegrounds and this is why. High lvls, Better gear, and vent will rolls pugs everytime unless they truely suck.

You do know that even if you have a job you do get day's off for leave right ?

Some people like myself have been looking forward to this game for a while so why not use some of my leave around release date ? not to mention so close to Xmas. Means I get a nice long break from work and time to play some swtor and then spend some time with the family.

I do love how often stereotypical some people can be about people who are level 50. But I guess thats the nature of the beast with all MMO's

Anyways time to start cooking some Xmas dinner for my family and spend some time with them today :)

Oh and Merry Xmas people :D

OH 4 50's. not 5+ sorry :) And the Game came out the 21ST. 13th and 14th for the lucky ones, 15th for the rest of us pre orders, NOT 3weeks.

I am Sorry for the peeps who dont have jobs, i do realize its been hard in that market for the last few yrs, but i guess my point is that every MMO before swtor has killed premades in reg. battlegrounds and this is why. High lvls, Better gear, and vent will rolls pugs everytime unless they truely suck.

I'm a full time university student and work part time. Even getting in late gave me plenty of time to hit 50. Perhaps you should queue with friends and not have to worry about opposing premades.

Premades shouldn't compete against PUGs. There should be some brackets at some point soon, but right now there probably aren't enough 40-50 players to make brackets without giving people a long queue time.

University students should work full time during breaks in order to give their parents, Uncle Sam, or HRM The Queen a bit of a financial break.

The story and VO are awesome... I feel sorry for anyone who has skipped it to level "efficiently."

Also... I have no idea how anyone could make 50 between the 13th and now. I ground the heck out of Black Talon and Hammer Station looking for gear drops. I didn't leave Dromund Kaas until level 21, and I just hit 28 the other day. Tatooine took me roughly 16 hours, and I still have heroics I haven't done plus a few world quests.

Chiming in here

3-4 lvl 50s in a warzone does make it unenjoyable on the opposing side but just try and not let them steam roll you.

Hopefully when more people hit 50 this wont be a problem. Introducing a lvl 40-50 pvp bracket ir something would be an idea in the future.