Ashoka VS the Inquisitors *Star Wars: Rebels*

JSitruc

***Spoilers ahead if you haven't watched the newest episode of Star Wars: Rebels***

If you havent seen the battle, if you want to call it that lol, here is the link

First Ashoka with white sabers.. that is pretty sweet lol

Ashoka looked like she was toying with those inquisitors the entire fight. Kinda seemed more like it was less a battle and more of an intelligence gathering mission by Ashoka. She was more interested in finding out why they were taking the kids.

5th brother didn't even have a chance in the fight, he spent most of the time knocked out lol.. he was knocked out 2x during the fight.

The most exciting part of the fight was when Ashoka put away her sabers, 7th sister came after her, ashoka caught the inquisitor saber and deactivated it. Iv never seen that before and it was thrilling!

I am interested to find out if those kids are of any importance in the future.

Edited by JSitruc

I liked how Ahsoka beat the sister. It's reminiscent of Yoda beating Asajj when he took her away lightsabers. It demonstrates an obvious disparity in power.

Still, I like Clone Wars a lot more and don't feel that the story or fight choreography of Rebels holds a candle to its predecessor.

Still, I like Clone Wars a lot more and don't feel that the story or fight choreography of Rebels holds a candle to its predecessor.

i completely agree, but you have to take into consideration that this show is geared more to children. Therefore, the fights cant be as aggressive.

If the demographic was for teens or adults, then there is no doubt the fights would have more depth.

I liked how Ahsoka beat the sister. It's reminiscent of Yoda beating Asajj when he took her away lightsabers. It demonstrates an obvious disparity in power.

I've decided to give it time, TCW started off poorly IMO and was initially geared very much towards children (plus lots of Jar Jar) but it greatly improved and by the final season it was fantastic. I'm hoping rebels will cycle up as well.

I was disappointed.

The big guy is another Savage Oppress in the face of another, more experienced foe. I know Ahsoka fighting again is meant to be a really hype moment for the show, but the Inquisitors went from credible threats to comedic villains in less than a minute. Ahsoka hasn't likely sparred against another force user in years, and with the weaponry they were using she handled them like it was nothing surprising--like it was just another Ventress battle for her. Didn't feel like the odds were against her for a single second. I also thought that her little "I'll deactivate your saber" maneuver could have had better timing by the writers, but I think that's subjective--I'm sure a lot of people thought that was super cool for what it was, and in a way I agree.

Still, hoping for better duels in the future. Closer ones, especially.

Edited by RayceUlrand