Thoughts About Gunslinger From A Noobie

skipperdarrell

Greetings all. Me? Noob, 63 yo, livin' large. I have some thoughts about my experience with the gunslinger.

My character's name is Tok Barmer, and she's a cute (dare I say subtly sexy?), tough-as-nails, smart-aleck with a heart of gold and a need for credits. She's at level 58 and I've played her through the class story. She just left Ilum after killing the False Emperor. She really didn't like Ilum very much. I'm not sure where to go next with her.

Her best combat routine is to lead and aim with Flurry of Bolts then take cover. From there use Flurry of Bolts, Vital Shot, Charged Burst, and Penetrating Rounds. If the baddie moves in on her, she shoots Below the Belt and does major damage with a Flurry or Penetrating Rounds. I found that Bowdaar was her best companion.

For the first class story that I played out to its end, I enjoyed it a lot. Tok's female character, through the storyline, voice acting, and script, was sassy, savvy, and full of wise-cracking sexiness. Throw in a bit of bad-assery, and she was fun to follow. Add a story that had lots of great action, plot twists and baddies, it held my attention fully. The only downside I can think of is that the middle seemed to drag on just a tad. Other than that, it was fun and exciting.

Thanks,

Skipperdarrell

Edited by skipperdarrell
Added content about the story

• 3 months later...