corrupt a wish!

DeadpoolCorp

Granted... just granted, no corruption here... well... ok... if I have to...

Granted, unfortunately The Who, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple and Queen never existed as well.

I wish I had a news helicopter.

Granted, but you are the helicopter itself, and the pilot gets killed in a car crash so you just sit on the tarmac at the airport waiting.

I wish that would stop comparing their jobs to being easier than serving in the militar/police/etc.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but you are the helicopter itself, and the pilot gets killed in a car crash so you just sit on the tarmac at the airport waiting.

I wish that would stop comparing their jobs to being easier than serving in the militar/police/etc.

Granted, they stop comparing their jobs to you because they are now part of your team so they annoy all day.

I wish I had $1,000,000 given to me as a reward from a raffle.

• 1 month later...
Granted, they stop comparing their jobs to you because they are now part of your team so they annoy all day.

I wish I had $1,000,000 given to me as a reward from a raffle.

Granted... but you lost your raffle ticket and are not able to claim the prize.

I wish I could find a place that teaches judo in my area.

Granted, but as soon as you open it it breaks.

I wish the government did an experiment on me which gives me super strength and force lighting.

Granted, but they never let you out of their sight and you keep zapping yourself unconscious.

I wish for everlasting world peace.

Granted, however, several days later, the rat comes back to life.

I wish that I could just wave my hand and magically be accepted to the college of my choice, with a full ride.

Granted, but in waving your hand, all but one of the colleges disappear.

I wish for a black lighsaber crystal.

Edited by orangefishboy

Granted, but in waving your hand, all but one of the colleges disappear.

I wish for a black lighsaber crystal.

Granted! But it makes you Level 1, and all your gear gray-quality.

Not sure if it's been done, but I wish I had some of the companions IRL as my personal minions.

Granted! But it makes you Level 1, and all your gear gray-quality.

Not sure if it's been done, but I wish I had some of the companions IRL as my personal minions.

Granted, but the ones you get happen to be 2V-R8 and C2-N2, and they can't stop repainting your room. Same color of course, only fresher!

I wish upon a star.

Granted, but the ones you get happen to be 2V-R8 and C2-N2, and they can't stop repainting your room. Same color of course, only fresher!

I wish upon a star.

You got it! You look up from your estate on Alderaan, and make a wish upon a star. Though that is a rather large star. As a matter of fact, it looks like a small moon...

I wish I DID have the ship droids to paint my room, and devise meal plans, and do all the crap work around my house.

You got it! You look up from your estate on Alderaan, and make a wish upon a star. Though that is a rather large star. As a matter of fact, it looks like a small moon...

I wish I DID have the ship droids to paint my room, and devise meal plans, and do all the crap work around my house.

Granted, but they're crap at it and they won't stop saying the same two sentences over and over, driving you mad in the process.

I wish to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Granted, but they're crap at it and they won't stop saying the same two sentences over and over, driving you mad in the process.

I wish to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Granted, but seeing them driven before you makes you blind, and hearing the lamentation makes you deaf.

I wish I could blow up Alderaan.

Granted, but seeing them driven before you makes you blind, and hearing the lamentation makes you deaf.

I wish I could blow up Alderaan.

Grats, you're now Wilhuff Tarkin! :rak_tongue:

I wish I never realized that Grand Moff Kilran is Quinn, body style 4. Once you see it...

Happy 1st birthday! How is a baby playing SWTOR? Why would you want to go through puberty again? :rak_02:

I wish I were strong in the Force.

Granted, you're strong in the Force of gravity due to your new weight of 10,000 lbs.

I wish I didn't have to make a new wish with every post, and could just corrupt other peoples' wishes.