2 Million gained since F2P came out and ROTHC reviews =)

Asturias

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of old news already. But yeah... clearly they turned a corner on the game last fall and it is moving up and to the right. :)

Oh and INB4 the hatred rains down. :p

Edited by Andryah

I took a break for a bit and came back when ROTHC came out so yeah, I am very happy with the changes and the direction of the game.

oh you still fresh then lol

Edited by saremun

I took a break for a bit and came back when ROTHC came out so yeah, I am very happy with the changes and the direction of the game.

And here comes DarthWoad to tell you how wrong you are!

Followed by Andryah telling him off for it, then Alex Fortescue will lead a symposium on Hood toggles.

After which we shall break for lunch.

oh you still freash then lol

I did leave with full almost full Elite Warhero gear and I remember when you had to farm for bags for commendations =) but if things have changed that much I guess I am fresh again =)

Followed by Andryah telling him off for it, then Alex Fortescue will lead a symposium on Hood toggles.

You forgot about Sircopynamecoslastaccountwastempbanned coming in to say they are a game legend and everyone should bow to them and the game isnt doing well.

Edited by Shingara

You forgot about Sircopynamecoslastaccountwastempbanned coming in to say they are a game legend and everyone should bow to them and the game isnt doing well.

Well I would say for one if BioWARE wasn't making money than a fully same voiced actors wouldn't of came back to make a new expansion even if it was a small one. Most sites are in good favor of the new expansion and the direction which is nice because I remember when it first came out it was hated on so much and they seem to be turning it around which is good news.

QFT!!! I lol'd hard!

Alright guys, thread's over, nothing more to see here.

LOL..

It's nice to work from a script, isn't it? :p

2 million people saw the announcement of F2P and signed up and created an account. Not new subs...accounts..most of them free, you must realize that first.

Oh well...clearly this has had an effect on the game because PvP is now fixed and they've added loads of new end game content! Yay!

I want to know how many active sub and active free accounts there are this moment. Already there are defenders in this game.

Edited by DarthWoad

2 million people saw the announcement of F2P and signed up and created an account!

Unfortunately they saw how bad the game was and never logged in again.

Here we go.. act 1, scene 1, take 1.

OK... I'm up...... How can you speak for the feelings/actions of 2 million players on new accounts? :)

I want to know how many active sub and active free accounts there are this moment

Hey.. send Eric a PM, maybe he will get 6 of their best analysts working that so he can get back to you with an answer. Did you sign an NDA yet? :p

Alec! You're up! :p

Edited by Andryah

Here we go.. act 1, scene 1, take 1.

OK... I'm up...... How can you speak for the feelings/actions of 2 million players on new accounts?

Hey.. send Eric a PM, maybe he will get 6 of their best analysts working that so he can get back to you with an answer. Did you sign an NDA yet? :p

Lol i love how you people take everything I say so literally! It was a joke :p jeez