Multiple guild strongholds

LordMetroplex

Lets take a look how many amazing strongholds are currently available in the Game, and now we get a Alderaan Castle wich let us as Guild have once more to choose between all thos amazing strongholds. So Guilds should be able to get multiple Strongholds! We technically already have multiple guild strongholds with the Flagship) so the system is in place for it. Please, won't you consider allowing us to purchase unlock slots for multiple guild strongholds?

We dont want to choose between Yavin IV and Alderaan it was already hard to choose between Rishi and Yavin IV...

Bumping this, because yes. As always, I get that cartel market decorations are a money-maker that on the surface looks like they would be impacted by this. But they players I've talked to agree, they would buy more decorations because they want new ones for new spaces. Plus, the stronghold unlock slots could themselves be cartel market items. I'm willing to pay real money for this, that's how badly I want it.

• 4 weeks later...
Lets take a look how many amazing strongholds are currently available in the Game, and now we get a Alderaan Castle wich let us as Guild have once more to choose between all thos amazing strongholds. So Guilds should be able to get multiple Strongholds! We technically already have multiple guild strongholds with the Flagship) so the system is in place for it. Please, won't you consider allowing us to purchase unlock slots for multiple guild strongholds?

We dont want to choose between Yavin IV and Alderaan it was already hard to choose between Rishi and Yavin IV...

And I don't want to put away our guild stronghold just because I want to set them up for specific purposes such as the new Alderaan stronghold for RP and the guild flagship for general purposes ie.> conquests, or dueling competitions for giveaways and any other specific activities for our guilds. I want to inspire players here and making this additional guild stronghold slot availability possible would be a tremendous help. (Plus I like setting up a small group of dedicated members to help put in decorations and they love doing it) AAND it could bring in more players :D