Thank you for Nautolans SWTOR team!

Ganden

I'm not awfully worried if the main difference is going to be lekku/headtrails length and of course, the eyes are a predominant feature they wouldn't change.

Still very much pumped to have these guys playable :D

I'm not awfully worried if the main difference is going to be lekku/headtrails length and of course, the eyes are a predominant feature they wouldn't change.

Still very much pumped to have these guys playable :D

What is the correct term? Most of the websites seemed to refer to tentacles, but I also found them called tendrils and headtails. I think most of the variation will be in color, complexion and tentacle wraps.

What is the correct term? Most of the websites seemed to refer to tentacles, but I also found them called tendrils and headtails. I think most of the variation will be in color, complexion and tentacle wraps.

I don't think there actually is an "official" term, as the Nautolan language is never explored, nor do any refer to them that I am aware of.

Lekku is a general term for any kind of head tail/head tentacle like thing (Togruta and Twi'lek both call them that in Basic. Hell, the name Twi'lek is short for Twin Lekku) so it's a pretty broad term and it can be applied here as well. All of the above you listed work perfectly well too, though personally I'll stick with lekku.

They'll have to have some face differences and markings/spots/patterns. Maybe lekuu jewelry/wrappings too. If all we have to choose from is the same facial expression in blue, yellow, green and pink, and 4, 6 or 8 lekuu it'd be pretty boring.

Edited by kodrac

They'll have to have some face differences and markings/spots/patterns. Maybe lekuu jewelry/wrappings too. If all we have to choose from is the same facial expression in blue, yellow, green and pink, and 4, 6 or 8 lekuu it'd be pretty boring.

Green is the only way! :D