Is this allowed?

Makulia

Ive seen it in matches as well, I dont know if it is considered an exploit or not but since we probably arent on the same server, Im assuming it is a result of game mechanics allowing for it, doesnt mean its not a exploit but its not a hack. Bioware what is your ruling here?

Yeah looks legit. Oddly enough, you can get knockbacked onto platforms unintended, but that's just the way it is.

Edit: As long as they can take damage from there, I don't see it as a huge issue. You can also see the small platforms that looks like steps, so it looks intended from my POV. Just my opinion.

Edited by Pistols-GS

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-LiGDEY32p68/UUfqcqYOMSI/AAAAAAAAAJo/MEOQndMqCf0/s1460/Screenshot_2013-03-19_01_25_27_554953.jpg

simply question, the place where stafos is, isnt this an exploit? or totally allowed?

As far as I know, it's allowed. They can still be targeted from up there and to reach that area in the first place, you just need to jump. Not sure how it would work for a Jedi jumping to them to attack, but I've shot down a few sorc's with my commando that thought they were being slick.

So they aren't really exploiting anything other than being on the high ground in an area that people, normally, don't look at.

Edited by DariusCalera

As far as I know, it's allowed. They can still be targeted from up there and to reach that area in the first place, you just need to jump. Not sure how it would work for a Jedi jumping to them to attack, but I've shot down a few sorc's with my commando that thought they were being slick.

So they aren't really exploiting anything other than being on the high ground in an area that people, normally, don't look at.

Don't see a problem with it, you can still target them and jump to them. Only people with tunnel vision might complain, but than again they would miss the guy on the right or left too.

I tried to jump there and I couldnt, maybe because of his imp friends killing me fast; I tried to force push him and it didnt work; also I tried to leap on him and it didnt work; I honestly dont remember if he can take damage from there.

The reason I posted that is because a few months ago I found an exploit on how to kill foreman crusher without getting a single hit from him and just a couple minutes later I posted here on forums bioware delete my post.

Edited by Makulia

I tried to jump there and I couldnt, maybe because of his imp friends killing me fast; I tried to force push him and it didnt work; also I tried to leap on him and it didnt work; I honestly dont remember if he can take damage from there.

The reason I posted that is because a few months ago I found an exploit on how to kill foreman crusher without getting a single hit from him and just a couple minutes later I posted here on forums bioware delete my post.

They do not like you to post something that is consider as a exploit so they will delete the thread. If there is ever a question ticket it in game.

If you could not jump,push or damage him than this is a problem. Can not tell if the force lightning is his or someone casting it on him. With the CM provideing Jedi looks that even Imps can wear or BH for that I give up to try and make it out in pictures.

I found this the other day when I got knock backed and I landed like 2 steps up, so I decided to climb it and see how high I could go. it's only a good spot if the enemy actually pushes into the mid. I was getting tons of damage on my Sniper doing it, once I died I didn't bother going back up though. I wouldn't say it's an exploit but I'd imagined it would get removed sometime sooner or later since it's a bit unfair for melee.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-LiGDEY32p68/UUfqcqYOMSI/AAAAAAAAAJo/MEOQndMqCf0/s1460/Screenshot_2013-03-19_01_25_27_554953.jpg

simply question, the place where stafos is, isnt this an exploit? or totally allowed?

yeah allowed, one of the best moments in pvp ever, they might change a bit maps to see this moments more

fun is jumping, puling, force speed, to fight on the ground and press dmg/hps abilities is boring...