"Got thrown back in time to another war, perfect..."- A tale of a Smuggler.

Wolfninjajedi

The battle raged over Endor with Imperial and Rebel forces exchanging fire from their ships and their cruisers. When the shield was down on the 2nd Death Star, Lando led the fighters to attack however in the space battle still going on a lone freighter was helping out the Rebel Fleet in engaging the Star Destroyers. The Captain's name of the heavily modified YT-2400 was Maucs, a young yet experienced smuggler who had broken a few imperial blockades and smuggled resources to the Alliance over the course of the Galactic War. Most of his successes were done not only by his own smarts, and fast draw, but his modified ship which could take a beating and dish out heavy damage and also being able to outrun most cruisers.

Another tie interceptor exploded as Maucs barrel rolled and went into a dive dodging laser blasts from tie fighters chasing him. "Gonna have to be quicker then that!"Maucs said laughing as he then turned his two main guns around blasting the two tie fighters to bits, before helping out a few Rebel fighters take out a star destroyer. It wasn't long before the order was given that the fleet needed to be moved away from the death star as it then exploded, rather beautifully as the Falcon escaped the explosion. At this point the Imperial Fleet had retreated into hyperspace, and finally the smuggler was able to relax as celebrations were just starting of course Maucs himself wasn't done yet, he had to make a few stops and converse with some dealers about a payment that they had missed on one of his last smuggling jobs and he wasn't about to let those credits slip out of his hands.

"Well its off to Corellia"Maucs thought as he punched in the coordinates to his nav computer before heading into hyperspace, and then going to his quarters to sleep. As soon as the smuggler exited hyperspace though, something didn't seem right at all he wasn't at Corellia rather he was in an empty pocket of space. Though what was more strange was that, his ship was different and as Maucs woke up he was rather alarmed at this looking around his changed ship wondering what the heck was going on, and he also noticed that his clothes and blaster were different too. Getting to his cockpit, he was about to set off before right out of hyperspace in front of him a Hammerhead cruiser appeared and he was caught in a tractor beam being pulled towards the ship.

His holo terminal went off, and on screen a Republic officer showed up. "Attention smuggler, you are in restricted Republic space do not attempt to escape or we will destroy your vessel"he announced, and before Macus could say anything the holo turned off leaving a dumbstruck Maucs to wonder what was going on. As the smuggler's ship was brought into the hanger, Maucs went outside just in time to meet the Republic officer along with 2 guards with their blaster rifles drawn. "Hey now, look I don't know whats going on here but I didn't mean to intrude or get into trouble"Maucs said, though he looked around some noticing the emblems on the officer's and guard's uniforms, showing the Old Republic symbol. "Well you did and now your going to jail, guards seize his blaster and then I want this XS frighter checked"he ordered, as the guards quickly handcuffed the smuggler and took his blaster before taking him to a cell.

Maucs was about to explain, that he was from the future but then who would believe him? He would have been laughed at if he had said such nonsense, even when it wasn't. As he was thrown in the cell, he let out a sigh sitting on the bench as he scratched his head wondering what to do as he did so he looked at himself again noticing what he was wearing. Some brown pants, with a nice white shirt with a brown mixed with some red jacket over it and some dark red boots"well at least I look decent..."Maucs thought as he leaned back against the wall, it wasn't long however till his cell opened and the Republic officer that had taken him into custody came into the room. "You have two choices smuggler, work for the Republic or rot in prison..."he said as Maucs stood on his feet, crossing his arms"oh well thats a tough one, guess i'll work for you guys.."Maucs replied as he just got a scowled look from the officer, before motioning one of the guards to give him back his blaster.

"Good, were in need of smugglers to do stuff that the Republic can't"the officer said as he then led Maucs back into the hanger and to his ship. "We fixed your hyperdrive for you, so you shouldn't have any problems now"the officer said as Maucs gave a nod in reply"thanks for that, well guess i'll be going just let me know whenever you need me"Maucs replied as he then walked up into his ship, and took off moving away from the Hammerhead and jumping into hyperspac.

==========

---A few months later--

Maucs had gotten familiar with his ship a little more, being able to fly it just like his YT-2400 and had gotten himself a few smuggling jobs over the past few months. Now however he was flying his way towards Ord Mantell, to deliver some weapons that was needed below approaching the blockade he punched his engines to maximum and dodged laser fire and returning with his own as he broke through the blockade and headed down to the planet to meet his contact, to deliver the weapons that the Republic needed.

============

Alright so this was really a one-shot story, giving a background on my smuggler how he went from the GCW(SWG) to this time(TOR) hope yall enjoyed reading it.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi