Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Lana Beniko Romance? Not a bug, you were just locked into a Valkorion romance!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
No Lana Beniko Romance? Not a bug, you were just locked into a Valkorion romance!

Secaja
10.13.2016 , 07:01 AM | #31
Same here.. did it all with about 3-4 characters - still no flirt option in the cantina with Lana. Would try it with a 5th character but i still have no clue what went wrong so...

AshlaBoga
10.13.2016 , 11:19 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by leviathanmirror View Post
You are correct. Patches are resetting the flags if you haven't locked in the romance before the next update. You should have ~30 days between patches to get the first nine chapters done and the romance locked in before there's an issue.
It seems a rather hazardous workaround. If there's an unexpected patch then bye bye marriage.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Zandilar
12.05.2016 , 01:43 AM | #33
Whee, here comes another necro (sorry everyone).

Seems they still haven't fixed this. Or if they have, it hasn't been retrospective. Anyone know which it is?

Trying to decide if I just reroll my SW or not (and if I do, do I have to run her from 1 or can I use the 60 boost?).
Zandilar, an Australian, IN SPAAAAAAAACCCCEEEEE!!
Too many characters, most of them Chiss.

stuffystuffs
12.05.2016 , 05:39 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Zandilar View Post
Whee, here comes another necro (sorry everyone).

Seems they still haven't fixed this. Or if they have, it hasn't been retrospective. Anyone know which it is?

Trying to decide if I just reroll my SW or not (and if I do, do I have to run her from 1 or can I use the 60 boost?).
I think you have to reroll if you got the bug before. You can't pick the romance up in KotET. The bug where it can wipe out the romance flags with new chapters might be gone since they aren't even doing those updates anymore but it wouldn't be retrospective.

louisspartan
12.26.2016 , 09:55 AM | #35
I am a female sith worrier
I only used his power to save Lana at the start and have not used it since. I was flirting with Lana every time I could but at the end of the fallen empire and the start of the Eternal thrown no more flirt options come up and they should be?What has happened someone tell me please!!!!

AshlaBoga
12.26.2016 , 03:20 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by louisspartan View Post
I am a female sith worrier
I only used his power to save Lana at the start and have not used it since. I was flirting with Lana every time I could but at the end of the fallen empire and the start of the Eternal thrown no more flirt options come up and they should be?What has happened someone tell me please!!!!
You can only fix the bug in KOTFE.

Once you start KOTET you cannot romance Lana unless you are already romancing her.

So... your relationship with Ms. Beniko is forever ended.
Nevermore!
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

BattlebloodMage
12.27.2016 , 02:05 AM | #37
I'm down for that, he's a total gilf..

tiguelinus
02.19.2017 , 10:06 PM | #38
I just discovered that I have this problem as well. Can I restart Knights of the fallen on veteran mode and get to romance her?
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."
http://sig.gamerdna.com/quizzes/BARTL/thrawn2034.png

tiguelinus
02.19.2017 , 10:10 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
You can only fix the bug in KOTFE.

Once you start KOTET you cannot romance Lana unless you are already romancing her.

So... your relationship with Ms. Beniko is forever ended.
Nevermore!
I've finished KOTFE, but I haven't started KOTET can I still fix it?
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."
http://sig.gamerdna.com/quizzes/BARTL/thrawn2034.png

OldMonkWF
12.11.2017 , 10:23 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by leviathanmirror View Post
You are correct. Patches are resetting the flags if you haven't locked in the romance before the next update.
Guys, tell me pls, this issue fixed or not? Has anyone been able to romance Lana recently?