Advanced Class Token

JayTheAceHero

I am suggesting the devs introduce advance class tokens allowing you to change your advance class similar to the name change tokens. For example, if I were playing Jugg but wanted to heal I could easily by a token for up to 140 Cartel Coins. Any other ideas or problems pertaining to this one?

I am suggesting the devs introduce advance class tokens allowing you to change your advance class similar to the name change tokens. For example, if I were playing Jugg but wanted to heal I could easily by a token for up to 140 Cartel Coins. Any other ideas or problems pertaining to this one?

They're called level 60 and level 65 boosts. They do cost substantially more than the pittance you "suggest", though.

They're called level 60 and level 65 boosts. They do cost substantially more than the pittance you "suggest", though.
Not the same thing.

They really should sell something that lets us change our advanced class, though.

Since systems are already in place for swapping out abilities and your AC has no impact on companions or the game's narrative, I don't imagine the technical hurdles would be too much to overcome.

It would, however, have to include some sort of mechanic to provide you with a new offhand in most instances.

As long as the free gear is BoP and isn't unbalancing, it shouldn't cause a problem.

You'd still be on your own to swap out any of the rest of your gear anyway.

I'd set the price at about 600cc.

That's in line with their philosophy of making it "free" with a month's sub, the same as a new species.

I'll just sit here with my popcorn and enjoy the fun. Since they blocked access to the "base" classes - there are no more "Troopers", just Commandos and Vanguards, even at level 1 - the requested item amounts to "Change Class" rather than "Change Advanced Class". (That is, there is no longer a distinction between "Class" and "Advanced Class".)

I'll just sit here with my popcorn and enjoy the fun. Since they blocked access to the "base" classes - there are no more "Troopers", just Commandos and Vanguards, even at level 1 - the requested item amounts to "Change Class" rather than "Change Advanced Class". (That is, there is no longer a distinction between "Class" and "Advanced Class".)

Exactly.