D7 HM Bugging Ever Going to be Fixed?

I'm sure it is on the list of things to fix, right after things like mob levels for the Belsavis dailies, Defend the Shipment and other Ilum daily that can get broken, HK-47 getting Power of the Core when he shouldn't, and the SoA fight. Edited by Battilea

So like the 3rd boss that starts duplicating people. It always f's up when you have an IA or BH in the group and just keeps making people when it gets to these classes. When the hell are they going to fix this already?

Ran this with 2 snipers the other day, no bug issues.

Ran this with 2 snipers the other day, no bug issues.

Yeah, it seems a bit random. Definitely isn't an always situation.

I've run it with a sniper in the group, no problems. I've run it with my Op, no problems. And I've run it with a merc, a marauders, my assassin, and a sorc and no problem. Of course, today, with basically the same group as that last one (different sorc), it did bug out on the merc, making lots of BHs and Marauders. Took us a couple of deaths, but we got past it.

Commandos now spawn infinite waves of Sith Warriors. I'm sorry, when did a Commando become a Sith Warrior and why are there hundreds of them? If you have a trooper in your group, you'd better pray he gets scanned last. If you have more than 1, then don't do D7 at all. Fix this damn FP Bioware. It's been months now.

SO i have submitted some where around the lines of 10 Bug reports on this boss, still broke and still looks like nothing is going to happen to fix it, i have yet to be able to clear it on Hard Mode Because i am a Smuggler who the boss Loves to clone every time which ends up in endless clones and a wipe. It doesn't even fill random anymore every time i attempt to do D7 its either me or a commando that gets cloned and its a wipe.

How long does it take to fix content that has been broke since release? i mean really starting on the 3rd month? either remove the boss from the Flashpoint so we can continue to do the place or fix it. all ready saving my comms so i can skip the place but BIOWARE it is bad when players cant do content and have to skip it , i pay to play now pay to well it has problems so skip it.

Spàrrow

Gunslinger

Jedi Covenant (Server)