Please Address And Or At Least Acknowledge The Level 50 PVP Queue Time Problems!

BenWhitworth

Come to the Fatman server, bud. I really don't think it is going to get any better for you and you are better off starting over. We wait maybe 15-30 seconds for a Warzone and that is for my Republic alt and my Empire main. The server is constantly alive with ppl at all hours.

But yea, I feel your pain and it sucks. However, if you think that waiting around for Bioware to merge servers or open up server transfers is going to come anytime soon - you're sorely mistaken. A game developer admitting that there is a population problem this early after release is like admitting failure. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN, NOR WILL THEY ADMIT THIS.

Save yourself the grief. Suck it up, start over on my server and have fun. When they eventually (1 yr or so from now) open up this feature, you can move your current char over as an alt.

Edited by Proto

You people whined ENDLESSLY about how you HAD TO HAVE BRACKETS OR I QUIT!!!!!

now u ************ got them and you whine MORE!

REALLY!?!?!?

REALLY?!?!??!

damned if you do damned if u dont Bioware

Complete agreement. How can anyone possibly deny that the single biggest flood of threads within a few days after launch was "Bioware, give us 50 brackets or else!!" type stuff. Now, we have posters like this OP who are acting as if Bioware created the problem for them and are somehow hiding their heads in the sands.

Sorry OP...players created this problem, 100%. Players can live with it.

Complete agreement. How can anyone possibly deny that the single biggest flood of threads within a few days after launch was "Bioware, give us 50 brackets or else!!" type stuff. Now, we have posters like this OP who are acting as if Bioware created the problem for them and are somehow hiding their heads in the sands.

Sorry OP...players created this problem, 100%. Players can live with it.

Brackets isn't the problem, low pop servers is.

Oddly enough during prime time on my server at least (HOG) republic is getting republic vs republic huttball 3/4 games.... something to do with ilum... oh and we fight full melee teams if we do get empire... can't imagine why.

I love huttball so I am thrilled, best change since 1.1 patch so far.

To the OP sounds like a low pop or pve server issue, we have instant queues for solo and about 4-5 min queues for premades.

Edited by Rabbican