New animation for overload shot...

SuiZideKing

So I really like leveling my Operative, but throughout the story I have noticed something that has been bothering me. Anytime you kill someone you always rock your pistol, but there are not any abilities that use it. So I thought why not change the overload shot ability to a drawn pistol shot. It would give us a chance to use that pistol that we seem to be packing around for no other reason except story sequences. :sy_blaster: Love!

So I really like leveling my Operative, but throughout the story I have noticed something that has been bothering me. Anytime you kill someone you always rock your pistol, but there are not any abilities that use it. So I thought why not change the overload shot ability to a drawn pistol shot. It would give us a chance to use that pistol that we seem to be packing around for no other reason except story sequences. :sy_blaster: Love!

Love the idea! It would finally fix the phantom-pistol problem, and give overload shot a classier look!

I think this would kind of be interesting.

But either way: I'd like to make one other suggestion on a change to Overload Shot:

Can the beam it fires coordinate with the color crystal in the gun, please?

Overload Shot and Carbine Burst are the only two I can recall that use their own colors. (Orange and yellow respectively)

Its not a terribly large issue; just a minor quirk that bothers me a bit.

Just personal preference but I would rather see te cutscene animations modified to use the techblade instead of the imaginary pistol. Most of the cutscene kills are within point-blank range and the phantom pistol doesn't make sense so why not use the blade you've always had? Similarly have the Smugglers use the shotgun.

• 3 weeks later...