Happy Thanksgiving

casirabit

I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving.

TYVM ...

And the best to you and your family as well !

Be safe ! Glad you're a part of this family group !!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone (US) .... and a blessed day to our neighbors !

(edited)

Edited by OlBuzzard

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

...Does anyone know what the Star Wars universe's equivilent of a turkey would be? I'm guessing grophet would substitute for pig for a ham, but I'm not sure on turkey...

I'm only on course #8 of today's festivities. This nerf herder is delicious.

I'll let you know later in the day what course #19 was.

Happy Thanksgiving to fellow U.S. folk. Happy every day to our fellow denizens in other countries.

<<sips Mimosa, too early for Martinis>>

Dasty

Edited by Jdast

That was last month. 😉

Bleef?

The last time I was in the US on Thanksgiving, it was the last (or maybe fourth) Thursday in November, and today is the last (and fourth) Thursday in November.

It's been a while - the year in question was 1988 - but it doesn't seem like the sort of thing that would get changed to a different month.

Bleef?

The last time I was in the US on Thanksgiving, it was the last (or maybe fourth) Thursday in November, and today is the last (and fourth) Thursday in November.

It's been a while - the year in question was 1988 - but it doesn't seem like the sort of thing that would get changed to a different month.

Thanksgiving in Canada is the second Monday in October. So for JediQuaker it was last month.

I'm only on course #8 of today's festivities. This nerf herder is delicious.

You are only supposed to eat the nerf, Dasty, not the nerf herder.

Did you post this before your morning coffee? 😂

I think so, yes.

As a side note, I once had an American ask me if we (Canadians) celebrated July 4th!

No comment. 😂

The late Mrs Cynic was originally from the altitudinous city of El Paso, Texas, although we met in Massachusetts, and after we started dating, she mentioned that someone who knew we were going out had asked her if she knew whether the British *had* July 4th.

Not *celebrated*, but *had*. She did manage to resist the urge to respond that no, in Britain, the day after July 3rd is July 5th.