Pre-Ordered July 21

Tossed

Anyone else order from Origin? I got my pre-order code and entered it on the 22nd July, but is the pre-order code the SAME as the product code?

No. The way I understand it you should get your product code the 20th, which will be the one you enter in order to get access to the subscription page. For now, there's no need for any subscription even when you get early game access.

If you're worried about the little ''There is currently no active subscription on this account'' error at the launcher, then don't worry. It goes away once you've been accepted into early game access.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't listen to the trolls saying they know friends who ordered 2 weeks ago that are in the game. They work for blizzard or competing companies trying to troll the forums and cause dissension. The devs have posted this fact.

All they had to do was create a BASIC sql query grabbing users with preorder codes and order it by the entry date. I think I learned how to do that my first day of class in college.

Trolls begone or i'll sick freddiew on you!:

Fosho. Basic computer stuff to set this up, it's just going to take time as they don't want to overload it right off the bat. Stop crying and go play Skyrim while you wait! Not a bad alternative!

What if I completed Skyrim? :confused: