** Post here if you don't get credit for a win AFTER todays patch (1.1.3) **

Zaodon

As the title says, post here if you don't get credit for a win AFTER today's patch (1.1.3)

Thanks, and keep bumped.

This happened twice to me going from 10-49 pvp. I thought to myself, thats not really a problem. Then, once in the 50 bracket, I noticed all the rage quitters who would complain about a 12k/13k freshies (even though they had easy mode into their 60 valor, qq some more princess!), and it became more of a problem.

Free bump to see if its been fixed.

This happened twice to me going from 10-49 pvp. I thought to myself, thats not really a problem. Then, once in the 50 bracket, I noticed all the rage quitters who would complain about a 12k/13k freshies (even though they had easy mode into their 60 valor, qq some more princess!), and it became more of a problem.

Free bump to see if its been fixed.

I never hit this bug prior to patch 1.1.2, oddly. Then I hit it often. I hope its fixed in 1.1.3

Wait you created a thread about a topic you don't even know is broken?

Looks like Kharma Whore in Reddit.

Prior to this patch, it was broken.

In patch 1.1.2, they claimed it was fixed. It was not.

In patch 1.1.3, they claimed it was fixed.

Since its such an intermittant bug, it makes logical sense to create a thread for people to reply to if they see the bug reappear after the patch.

I apologize for coming to your house, putting that gun to your head, and forcing you to reply to this thread.

Oh wait, I never did that.