The new Imperial Hand and Republic Task Force Nova Banners

TyrFoge

When are we getting access to these? Shouldn't they have been released with Onslaught? They are already on our bases on Oddesen so whats the hold up? ;)

I'm not sure I like the idea of taking away the "alliance" banners in favor of the Republic Task Force Nova.

I don't mind one or two … but with the removal of ALL alliance banners.

Note: I just took a tour of my alliance HQ... and with the exception of the old "Alliance Planning Room" ( down one floor from the cantina just off the elevator ) … ALL of the alliance banners have been replaced with "Republic Task Force Nova".

Respectfully requesting that my "alliance" banners be returned … Please !

I'm not sure I like the idea of taking away the "alliance" banners in favor of the Republic Task Force Nova.

I don't mind one or two … but with the removal of ALL alliance banners.

Note: I just took a tour of my alliance HQ... and with the exception of the old "Alliance Planning Room" ( down one floor from the cantina just off the elevator ) … ALL of the alliance banners have been replaced with "Republic Task Force Nova".

Respectfully requesting that my "alliance" banners be returned … Please !

Ok I agree but I was specifically referring to the decorations. Perhaps I did not make myself clear.

Since we get 2 on every character with 6.1 i start wondering if they can be bought from some vendor now?

Yes we did get 2 (a whole whopping 2! lol). However, what I really want is access to the wall banners like the ones strewn about Odesson now. Plus those standing ones are MASSIVE compared to the Imperial/Republic Standard standing flag. I personally have little use for standing ones in that style (not that others don't) so the 2 is sufficient of that decoration in my case.

Edited by TyrFoge