Fleet Holo Dancer Decoration for Strongholds

Felinous

So I have always noticed those Holo-nodes on fleet that project the Twilek dancers. We have toys that do that but we have never gotten a actual decoration that you can place. I was thinking would be easy since they probably already have a model somewhere and would not be to hard to design even if it wasn't. Probably would be a medium Narrow, Medium, and large type decoration. Cause when ever I am making Cantina/club type strongholds I always wish there was one to place. And would be awesome to donate them to guilds and have a Holo party! Maybe this idea will reach the Developers ears eventually. I hope it does. Anyways that's my idea for a new decoration that Star Wars The Old Republic players probably would love to have, I know I sure want one or a ton.

Hm...

We know they can make 'holo' versions of companions and other characters (companions, Umbaran Spider Tank, Vaylin, etc...) and we also know that there are Twi'lek Dancer personnel decorations...

Theoretically, I think the idea's do-able. I'm just not sure they'd actually do it...

Hm...

We know they can make 'holo' versions of companions and other characters (companions, Umbaran Spider Tank, Vaylin, etc...) and we also know that there are Twi'lek Dancer personnel decorations...

Theoretically, I think the idea's do-able. I'm just not sure they'd actually do it...

True, probably think we are happy with the live dancers. But hard to like make a table circle bar around a live dancer when you could have a nice node projecting one. Could just use the thing off the back of the Cantina Skiff mount. It has a flourish to turn music and the Holo dancer projection node on/off in the back. But if I were asked why we would need one I would say "Can a true Star Wars fan get enough Twilek dancers in their lifetime?" The answer is probably never enough. heh. Decorations are the key to make any stronghold perfect.