The Shadowlands: *New* Ops Progression Thread

NoxIrradiata

What?! Gone for a day and this thread goes to ****. Whatever, I'll be contacting Nox when I get back so I can take over this thread.

Beezy is gonna run this thread? oh lawd, help us now!

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately for the guys from HMD Magenta, I would only give them credit for Styrak(even though it would say HM Full clear). This is not something I would really be able to avoid considering the Stay Thirsty and Legion of Squirrels "drama" resulted in Stay Thirsty having to redo their progression. Had that not happened, things might be different.

I'm not gonna play favorites should I end up running the thread. I plan on treating everyone fairly and just. Should anything happen that will hold back a guild from registering content they have completed, I'd like the situation and my decision on the matter to be kept private between me and that guild leader either through vent, pms, or email.

Last thing, in order to avoid debates within the thread I'll be considering a no-post thread where people just email me their progression. What y'all think?

Thank you

Edited by Rambeezy

Unfortunately for the guys from HMD Magenta, I would only give them credit for Styrak(even though it would say HM Full clear). This is not something I would really be able to avoid considering the Stay Thirsty and Legion of Squirrels "drama" resulted in Stay Thirsty having to redo their progression. Had that not happened, things might be different.

I'm not gonna play favorites should I end up running the thread. I plan on treating everyone fairly and just. Should anything happen that will hold back a guild from registering content they have completed, I'd like the situation and my decision on the matter to be kept private between me and that guild leader either through vent, pms, or email.

Last thing, in order to avoid debates within the thread I'll be considering a no-post thread where people just email me their progression. What y'all think?

Thank you

Yep, this is not gonna turn out well. I hope you're better at running this than you are at calculus.

hmd Magenta... you act like you're not ever gonna clear it again. just clear the easy content and move on with your lives, for christ sake.

yep, that's me piling on for no good effin' reason... deal with it.

hmd Magenta... you act like you're not ever gonna clear it again. just clear the easy content and move on with your lives, for christ sake.

yep, that's me piling on for no good effin' reason... deal with it.

Actually, they didn't act like that at all. They were insinuating that the level of skill within X-Raided was erroneously inflated by the 8 players who left the guild after clearing what is currently the "most difficult content".

Not to sound like a broken record player, but the hmd MAGENTA (as well as *** GREEN) guild was originally formed by The Gray Order as our homage to omg PINK in PvP when we played lowbies. None of us have ever insinuated that anything was not "easy content".

Regards,

KK

Tbh the funny part is all of us were okay with X-Raided keeping the 6/7 HM SV and hmd MAGENTA getting the 1/7 HM SV Styrak kill. lol. I only asked for it to be updated because it was our progression as a group.

Tbh the funny part is all of us were okay with X-Raided keeping the 6/7 HM SV and hmd MAGENTA getting the 1/7 HM SV Styrak kill. lol. I only asked for it to be updated because it was our progression as a group.

http://i.imgur.com/YQTMdIj.jpg

hmd MAGENTA is 7/7 s&v hm, it is worth noting the previous 6/7 progress listed for x-raided was actually only the members that are now hmd MAGENTA and x-raided as a whole is only 1/7, i dont have any pics for them but I promise I'm not lying ;)

Seems not all of you were ok with that.

Seems not all of you were ok with that.

it's like a broken record with some of you people

move on already

(this next part isn't directed solely at you)

~~~

Let me hit y'all with some real talk:

A new progression thread isn't even necessary for this server. TGO will be getting server first for all future 8man content and Carnage Gaming will likely get all server firsts for future 16man content. There's not a single other guild on this server who has what it takes to beat either of the two guilds for nightmare content (which is the content that will matter). To the people who stated this thread turned into an e-peen measuring contest or whatever: duh, that is the only point of tracking kill dates, thanks for missing the point.

Now please, just let this thread die and stop trying to justify making a new one.

Edited by bigheadbrandon

it's like a broken record with some of you people

move on already

(this next part isn't directed solely at you)

~~~

Let me hit y'all with some real talk:

A new progression thread isn't even necessary for this server. TGO will be getting server first for all future 8man content and Carnage Gaming will likely get all server firsts for future 16man content. There's not a single other guild on this server who has what it takes to beat either of the two guilds for nightmare content (which is the content that will matter). To the people who stated this thread turned into an e-peen measuring contest or whatever: duh, that is the only point of tracking kill dates, thanks for missing the point.

Now please, just let this thread die and stop trying to justify making a new one.

like your typical elitist *****hat, YOU missed the point. it's not all about server first. while we might not be server first, it's still nice to puff my chest out when i do clear content. i know i'm not alone in that thinking.

you should go to bars and talk to girls and tell them all about your server firsts and see how far it gets you.

like your typical elitist *****hat, YOU missed the point. it's not all about server first. while we might not be server first, it's still nice to puff my chest out when i do clear content. i know i'm not alone in that thinking.

you should go to bars and talk to girls and tell them all about your server firsts and see how far it gets you.

Let's all change work schedules and raid every day until we clear it just to show everyone how great we are! /s

Lol my gf was impressed