Scheduled Maintenance: October 1st, 2013 [Patch Notes]

AmberGreen

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are jerks. I spend my comms and everything to get ready for the new ops and since your so frickin late with patch notes.. I find out I just wasted them all

That was the idea. They didn't want the economy to collapse pre-patch. I heard rumors about the gear tiers shifting but I didn't become convinced that was happening until they started deleting threads on the forums a few weeks back. These threads discussed new gear and they must not have wanted people taking about it. Sorry you got burned!

Completely unacceptable. Who from Bioware will be held accountable for this mistake? Better yet, how will Bioware make this one up to the community and make it right? Downloading an entire 12 GB game client again messed with people's game time...some can only play on certain days.

Quote from the patch notes: "Centurion and Mercenary Commendations have been removed. These Commendation types have been converted into Warzone Commendations at 1:1 ratio, are no longer displayed in the Currency Tab of the Inventory Window, and Warzone Vendors no longer trade items for them."

So, does that mean Champion Commendation, even they are as useless as the two that get removed are staying?

You guys are jerks. I spend my comms and everything to get ready for the new ops and since your so frickin late with patch notes.. I find out I just wasted them all

Oh come on, we'd all heard the rumours about the gear tiers shifting! I haven't spent any comms for the last few weeks, just stored them up ready for this.

Also,

The Rakata Transporters on Belsavis are now connected to one another once they have been discovered.

Awesome :D

There is an typo

Powertech

Advanced Prototype

Prototype Cylinder Ventilation has been redesigned: While High Energy Gas Cylinder is active, players will vent 1/2 heat every 1.5 seconds.

yeah i want to vent 50% of heat every 1.5sec:P... like never ending vent heat ability

does it works for Mercenaries too??

There is an typo

yeah i want to vent 50% of heat every 1.5sec:P... like never ending vent heat ability

does it works for Mercenaries too??

I believe it means "Players will vent 1 Heat every 1.5 seconds" if one point in the skill, and "Players will vent 2 Heat every 1.5 seconds" if two points in the skill.

•Oriconian is a new set of PvE Commendation gear obtained Ultimate Gear Vendors on the Republic and Imperial Fleets.[/Quote]

Does this mean we will be able to buy lvl 78 gear with Ultimate coms??

edit

seems to be the case

•Ultimate Gear Vendors now sell the new Oriconian gear.[/Quote] Lol

Good Thing i'm sitting on about a thousand ultimate coms.