The Companion Dialogue Location Index

iamthehoyden

A couple more Balmorra ones for Elara I have found while leveling my trooper (unfortunately wasn't paying attention to coordinates.

When you enter the Gorinth Bring, she says "If we can rescue these prisoners, the Balmorran resistance would be very grateful" (may have gotten that slightly wrong)

At Camp Conquest/Crater Base in the same area, she says "Rather hasty fortification on the Imperials' part. Certainly not up to regulations"[

Entering the Arms Factory: "Imperial defenses will be heavier here than anywhere else on Balmorra. We should be cautious"

Edited by Lesaberisa

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like all companions say something when head to the flight path at the top of the main Imperial Base. Kaliyo said something about spitting over the side, Lokin said...something, Vector said something about taking a deep breath of fresh air. Also Lokin said something when I clicked on a particular quest item, something about the equipment being rusty (probably down in the mines) but I was too focused on what was going on to mark down where it was.

Well, I'm absolutely gobsmacked. The most shocking thing ever happened.

Vette had a comment.

Makeb:

Vette: "Ugh, Imperial stations are so stuffy. Can't wait to hit Makeb's resorts and take in some sights.

On the Imperial Station, shortly after leaving your ship.

Doctor Lokin: "This station is running on minimal power to conceal its energy signature. Almost like the Empire doesn't want anyone to know it's here.

Same place as Vette.

Risha: "It's about time we visited a nice planet. It's always more fun to shoot people in pleasant scenery."

Same place as my previous Kira comment.

Blizz: Ahh! Boss! Help! Blizz feel ground move! Blizz make it angry?

I can't tell what the exact coordinates are, because I hadn't noticed that he had spoken till it was too late, I was already killing stuff. I'm pretty sure, though, that it's connected to the 'Piercing the Heavens' mission, between the second objective and the third.

You have no idea how long I've been waiting for a Blizz comment.

Edit: Just realized that the Corso comment is not in the same place as Kira's. Kira and Risha both have comments after shuttling down from the space station, whereas Corso's comment is after you take the first taxi route. Sorry about that.

Edited by ekimmak

These are great! You have no idea how excited I am to see a Blizz comment! I must have hauled him around on foot for hours without much luck. Thanks!

Oh, I bet I can guess how excited you are. Almost as excited as I was to get a Blizz comment.

I was looking through my screenshots for a comment I noticed wasn't here, and found three comments that haven't been listed yet! Was looking for the Risha one, but found two others as a bonus.

Mako: "Brrr. I knew it'd be cold, but I lost feeling in my feet just on the shuttle down...."

Hoth, Icefall Plains, Dorn Base, when you leave the West side entrance. I'm not sure whether it triggers when you come out the east side.

Risha: "You can already hear the fighting in the streets. This may be the first time in my life I'm not happy to see a city.

Corellia, Leaving the Spaceport.

Kaliyo: "What do you figure? Scrap, or is there something decent around here?"

Tatooine, Mos Ila, when you wander close to the jawa scrapheap. I might look for coordinates later if I remember

Also, I think you may have missed a comment I posted on an imperial companion, as it was an edit instead of a post. I think it was about Talos Drelik having a comment in the same place that Andronokis and Malavai did, on Ilum.

Edited by ekimmak

Another playthrough, more Makeb comments, and I've figured a bit more about Blizz's first comment.

Makeb:

Malavai Quinn: "Impressive. Perfectly suited to our base of operations."

-3405,-242, Gravity Hook Seven. Basically, barely a minute after you first arrive on Makeb.

Malavai Quinn: "Careful, my lord. Perhaps we should move to safer ground."

Now this is very interesting. It's almost right next to the previous comment, but you get it after a groundquake. I think this is a triggered event by the To Pierce the Heavens mission, just like Blizz' comment was. The exact objective wording at the time is "Secure Communications Bunker 75". It looks like all companions will have something to say, so getting all their comments could be a bit tricky.

Malavai Quinn: "From this vantage point, we can monitor Makeb for kilomteters."

The Speeder pad on Gravity Hook Seven - Loading Ring. Exact coordinates are -3235,-171

Kira Carsen: "Nice fountain. Except for all the scum standing around it."

Just after you reach Talaos city, The Avenue. And I mean just. The discovery codex entry popped up at the same moment.

Kira Carsen: "Ouch. Hope nobody was home when that happened."

When you reach the... lack of bridge in Talaos city. Should have grabbed coordinates.

Kira Carsen: "What do you think powers that thing? Live Jedi?"

The instance for 'The Ark'. This dialogue triggered for me immediately after I finished fighting some guys, and got the objective 'Speak to Foreman Tiero'.

Kira Carsen: "That ought to slow them down... until they find bigger guns."

A bit complicated. Was on the mission 'hitting the hutts', which has 3 different types of things to destroy. When you complete the last one, you get the objective "Contact Shalim from a Mercenary Holoterminal", and that was when I got the comment.

Kira Carsen: "If we get enough lightsabers, I bet we could make one of those."

When approaching the controls for the Light Bridge, later part of the mission I mentioned.

It looks like a lot of comments are tied to the planet arc missions, not just random locations on the map. We're either going to need a lot of cooperative people, or someone to keep resetting missions and running them with different companions in order to get the full dialogue of Makeb.

Aric Jorgan:

Makeb on the Fingers X, Y 3867, -139

Okay, let's hope these droids can't fly.

Makeb in the Marketplace X, Y -2012, -223

I didn't catch what was said here because I frantically chasing my boyfriend's Sage as he plowed through hard hitting golds.

Also, Jorgan has a line if you quick travel back to the Plantation (all companions do) (will edit for coords)

Okay. The trip down was worth the view.

And on the quest Planetary Surgery when you zone into the quest line's first instance:

No wonder the planet is breaking apart. The Hutts are drilling straight into the core. (paraphrased, didn't write this one down.)

These are great, thank you guys so much! I'm really excited about seeing Makeb for myself tomorrow.

Updates are in for Mako, Kira, Risha, Jorgan, Kaliyo, and Quinn.

Ekimmak, I started looking for the Talos comment and realized that I've missed a ton of your additions since I don't have an efficient way to check for updates to older posts. With the size of the index, it would be really helpful if any further changes or additions be added as a new post to the end of the thread. That way I won't miss the updates :)

Thank you so much for all your contributions, you've found some great ones!

Kira Carsen

I quick traveled into the Jagged Plains Republic Outpost (-2711, 39) in the Clabburn Tundra on Hoth and Kira said:

"All right. Hoth isn't all that bad. This area right here? Kinda pretty"

Also: Corellia, entering the Legislature (Goverment District; 2249, 224):

"This is the seat of Corellia's power. Let's kick the Empire out of here for good."

Edited by DarthRobert

Smuggler, Corso, landing on Avesta Plantation

Wow, look at that view! You suppose those pillars are natural formations?

And also Corso, The Sanctuary (1044,4645)

"This Sanctuary place looks like all kinds of trouble"

Corso on Hutt Strongholds, just before getting out of the republic landing zone

That's Toborro's palace, huh? Good thing I packed more ammo

Corso, in Toborro's Palace

Look at this place. You just know Toborro overspent on all this junk

Edited by SilentKitty

Jedi Knight, Doc, Makeb on Frinn Mesa (974, 2430)

Ugh, nature. Give me Nar Shaddaa any day

Guessing Doc and my JK won't go camping anytime soon =)

Doc, Makeb in Talaos City (4124, -325)

I really should have brought more kolto

Edited by SilentKitty

Kira:

Coruscant - Old Galactic Market (2267, 864)

"Looks like Republic Security could use a lightsaber or two. Good thing we're here"

Coruscant - Old Galactic Market Concourse, entering The Dealer's Den

"Smell that? Cheap Rodian ale and desperation. I'd recognise those aromas anywhere."

Edited by DarthRobert

*Deep breath*

Makeb

Kira: "Let's see 'em get through that. Would it be so wrong to laugh when they try?"

Just after setting up the final force barrier, in Old Feuds.

Kira: "Look at the size of this thing. No wonder Makeb is falling apart."

Entering the inner section of Drilling Platform Keeta. Pretty sure it's an instance, but it's been a while, so I could be wrong.

Kira: "Even militarized Hutts can't resist a good palace."

Entering Toborro's Estate, Hutt Strongholds area.

Kira: "Whatcha got there, Kira? Oh, nothing, just fuel for the ark that will save Makeb."

After defeating Toborro's Glittering Fury, in the Taking on Toborro mission. Might as well call it the final boss, since that's what it is.

Malavai Quinn: "Solida Hesk enjoys a life of excess. If she wishes to retain these pleasures, she had best cooperate."

Approaching Solida Hesk's Estate. Or more accurately, her front door.

I know that Malavai has a comment when you approach Mercenary Hovertanks, but I seem to have missed the screenshot for it. It was something about them being deadly, unless you hit them with a close combat assault.

Malavai Quinn: "Fascinating technology, light bridges. Most other structures would melt from the extreme heat."

Volcanic Mesa, Magma Chamber, as you walk accross said light bridge.

Malavai Quinn: "Power is restored, my lord. The turbolife awaits."

Descent into the Core mission, after completing the Activate the Generators objective.

Malavai Quinn: "The mine shaft. They must have worked here for years to breach the planetary core."

Descent into the Core instance, a short distance after taking the second elevator.

Malavai Quinn: "The Archon's defenses are many, but they will fall."

Hutt Strongholds, Collapsed Plaza. When you approach the western turret, I believe.

Strangely enough, I heard him say the same thing in The Archon's palace, so there may be another comment there, it just glitched.

Blizz: "Aww... Blizz think Blizz see-scope get busted in rock fall.

Gravity Hook Seven taxi. Same place Quinn talked about being able to see everything on Makeb.

Blizz: "Why boss go and blow up good parts?"

After you destroy the ship on the first landing pad, in the mission "The Monstrous Mesa of Solida Hesk".

*exhale*

And a T7 comment.

Coruscant:

T7: "Ruined Jedi Temple = T7's least favourite place"

Just after you step off the elvator, the ruined jedi temple on Coruscant. Obviously.

Edit: Just remembered, there was another Vette comment I missed. It's when you arrive at the mining rig that you keep coming back to for the imperial storyline, but I'd recommend someone who knows better give the name of it.

Edited by ekimmak

Scourge (surprised?) Makeb spoilers.

A lot of these are one shots as they trigger after quests are complete or inside instances. They tend to happen just after combat so there's a lot of noise (victory music/explosions/etc) going on and sometimes the positioning is bad. I'm guessing all of the pub-side companions speak in very similar places if not the exact same place. Judging from what others found it looks likely. I haven't gotten him to say anything in the staging part of Makeb but I will keep looking (and walking everywhere) just in case.

Shuttle down from the orbital station. This almost never triggers the first time but usually triggers after that. -

Beauty and wealth, a prime target for the Hutts.

Frinn Mesa - I have only been able to get this to trigger by going all the way around to the end of the map (it's kind of a horseshoe path) then recalling to the beginning. Not sure if it's a bug or he's picking up a line from somewhere else but it was fairly consistent for me.

A petting zoo, compared to the jungles of Dromund Kaas.

Talaos City cursor 3960, -52 player 3966,-177 (this made me say who are you? and what did you do to my Scourge?) -

There will be civilians among this rabble. We should be cautious.

Talaos City - There is an Area 2+ Quest zone. Scourge speaks right before the final stage but I did not manage to capture it with fraps and I was so mad that I didn't bother to copy it down.

Edit: Went back on alt to get the recording: Some kind of transport. Carrying more Regulators, no doubt.

Talaos City The Avenue before the pit area - (ahh there you are, still Scourge)

Nothing can match the power of nature - though a true Sith comes close.

Inside an instance The Ark - right before you talk to Foreman Tiero for the first time. The speech triggered just after beating up a Hutt Thug and 2 Regulators.

Class-zero launch engine. It has been centuries since I saw such methods.

Hitting the Hutts Quest - After you destroy all weapons caches and missile launchers -

A pity we could not have stockpiled these. I suspect our fight will not end here.

Tarlam Settlements Tarlam's Central Square - Another instance one This might be a bug, I don't know why he would say these words there, maybe he was supposed to say something else. -

A pity we could not have stockpiled these. I suspect our fight will not end here.

Tarlam Settlements also in an instance after securing all the shuttle pads (the mayor interrupts halfway through) -

The barrier has bought us some time. We should use it wisely.

The Sanctuary - The Sanctuary approach in a little tunnel with a turret in it -

The heart of the Hutts' terrible science. It will burn.

Cartel Mining Mesa after walking into one of the instances of Platform Keeta - (No, Scourge! Bad Scourge!)

If such power could be used from orbit... a thought for another time.

Hutt Stronghold Toborro estate just at the edge of the speeder pad -

Don't let the facade fool you,. Toborro's strongest forces await us inside.

Entrance to Toborro's Palace Instance (after taking the lift) -

A gaudy, useless display. Even the Dark Council does not indulge in such excess.

After defeating (and looting) Toborro's Droid -

We should deliver these fuel rods quickly. Makeb does not have long.

Edited by kabeone

With Quinn on Makeb

Solida Hesk's Estate Guest houses, right after you destroyed a landing pad at -2879, -219

"Crude but effective, my lord. It will take weeks to clear the wreckage and complete repairs."

Makeb Imperial Orbital Station

"I pulled Makeb's tourism profile, my lord. The resort prices are staggering, far above a captain's salary."

(this one made me lol :D)

Edited by kalistea

With Quinn on Makeb

Solida Hesk's Estate Guest houses, right after you destroyed a landing pad at -2879, -219

"Crude but effective, my lord. It will take weeks to clear the wreckage and complete repairs."

Makeb Imperial Orbital Station

"I pulled Makeb's tourism profile, my lord. The resort prices are staggering, far above a captain's salary."

(this one made me lol :D)

I knew I'd forgotten one.

And remembered another one:

Malavai Quinn: "My lord, temperatures are spiking. To avoid combustion, I'd avoid straying close to the molten streams

Volcanic Mesa, Mesa Ridge, after you enter the area.

And

Jaesa Willsaam: "Master, everyone on this station is flooded with anticipation. It's as if they're holding they're breath.

Just after entering the Imperial orbital station for Makeb.

Jaesa Willsaam: "A few moments with this view, and I could almost forget about the war."

The taxi pad for Gravity Hook 7. I may have already posted this one, apologies.