So what are people parsing at 60?

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

full dread master 186 + ear, 1x implant, 1x relic 192, full mk-9 augments. something above 4100 as lightning sorc.

I have mixed 180+186(dread master) and I'm currently doing 3.9k as lightning sorc. So with your numbers it seems lightning is THE sorc spec again for PVE

I don't recommend trying madness without 110% accuracy. The failed wrath procs destroys the rotation. (3300 with madness..)

I have also an assasin dps with 180+186 gear too. i will post my results as deception and hatred just when i improve my gear a little more.

I consider myself as a "average" player. If you are looking for the max results as sorc or assasin look somewhere else (i suck a littlle).

Edited by Cidgarrillo
just added a bit more to not make misunderstanding

I blame you having slightly better gear :p

Also, considering you're in Zorz... I wouldn't be surprised if you had a ton of Revanite gear already :p

And I didn't have 100% accuracy or anything important at the time.

Edited by TACeMossie

I blame you having slightly better gear :p

Also, considering you're in Zorz... I wouldn't be surprised if you had a ton of Revanite gear already :p

And I didn't have 100% accuracy or anything important at the time.

#excusegamestrong

Mate I can do 4k in AP and I'm trash. Zejim go make a guide.

Edited by VarekRayth

One more excuse (this time its reasonable):

I went back and looked at my parse:

http://i.imgur.com/Ik4K7PI.png

Things to note:

Full auto replaces a Tac Surge + Hammer Shots, and uses Reserve Powercell instead of Cell Burst. This is an increase in damage for the mere cost of 1 energy every 90 seconds.

I had higher crit rates on pretty much everything, but he has 13% higher averages on everything (told you it was better gear. Unless he ditched all his crit...)

And I don't expect him to go dropping all of his gear down to Dread Forged/Dread Master mix so he can match my gear for a comparison anyway

Finally, if you're gonna dispute the 3.8k tactics, why not go dispute the 4.1k plasmatech as well?

One more excuse (this time its reasonable):

I went back and looked at my parse:

http://i.imgur.com/Ik4K7PI.png

Things to note:

Full auto replaces a Tac Surge + Hammer Shots, and uses Reserve Powercell instead of Cell Burst. This is an increase in damage for the mere cost of 1 energy every 90 seconds.

I had higher crit rates on pretty much everything, but he has 13% higher averages on everything (told you it was better gear. Unless he ditched all his crit...)

And I don't expect him to go dropping all of his gear down to Dread Forged/Dread Master mix so he can match my gear for a comparison anyway

Finally, if you're gonna dispute the 3.8k tactics, why not go dispute the 4.1k plasmatech as well?

I run 0 crit rating.

Yeah that seems more reasonable. Simply cause if I were to up your crit rates to mine and reduce your average hits to mine on that 4.4k parse, it was 3.88k dps, doing it with the 4.3k average parse you have up now though it goes down to 3.8k dps by doing the same thing.

Edited by TACeMossie

curious to know what gear do you have :)

Aim augment or Power one ?

Have you tried the pyrotech spec ?

GJ anyway :)

I wanna see a pyro parse too - im consistently pulling higher on Plasma than I am on Tactics and I wanna see what kind of numbers you're getting

Yet to parse properly due to the server lag. I'd probably end up destroying something due to abilities not activating or shadow gcds.

Anyway, I am a bit surprised at the numbers, given BW's statement that they wanted to tune down the dps that was done at the end of 2.x. I swear they said on the IA/Smuggler stream that the numbers they were aiming for were something like 4350 (perhaps 4250?) for melee sustained and then progressively lower depending on the spec (hybrid (carnage) or burst) and whether the class was melee or ranged. Seeing PTs outputting almost 4.5k and maras almost 4.6k strikes me as odd. Is it another thing they have gone back on (despite the close time between the stream and the release) or will classes be nerfed in future patches?

Yet to parse properly due to the server lag. I'd probably end up destroying something due to abilities not activating or shadow gcds.

Anyway, I am a bit surprised at the numbers, given BW's statement that they wanted to tune down the dps that was done at the end of 2.x. I swear they said on the IA/Smuggler stream that the numbers they were aiming for were something like 4350 (perhaps 4250?) for melee sustained and then progressively lower depending on the spec (hybrid (carnage) or burst) and whether the class was melee or ranged. Seeing PTs outputting almost 4.5k and maras almost 4.6k strikes me as odd. Is it another thing they have gone back on (despite the close time between the stream and the release) or will classes be nerfed in future patches?

Well could be easily explained :

Devs don't know how to play their own game, guess they use some software and/or spreedsheet to get those number but they don't really have a clue on how to play each class properly, just look all the devs statement, (Heal 2 full anyone ?).

Or another possibility is that after so much QQ for the fact that our character are weakest than they were at 55, they decided to slightly up damage at 60.

Well after all I won't complain about it :D

or will classes be nerfed in future patches?

I'd be happy with nerfing DPS and buffing the fun of playing Watchman/Anni, which is basically non-existent: Press Mercilless/Anni every 6 secs, watch boss debuff bar and renew Dots when they fall of. Meh.

It's probably the same thing anyway: The long dots in the Specc mean that the gap between Dummy parsing and actual DPS output in a raid has just about doubled.

If you design the class for the shorter dot durations it used to have, dps would have to go down (otherwise the specc would be too bursty), fun could come back with our beloved Cauterize proc and target switching wouldn't suck the way it does now.

I posted an assessment and a suggestion for resolving the mess here.

Edited by Ardarell_Solo

Well I went back and looked over those numbers and one thing stood out...

You're massively delaying a ton of abilities for more Mag Blasts. WHY? WHAT POSSIBLE SITUATION WOULD DELAYING A ROCKET PUNCH OR THERMAL DETONATOR FOR A MAG BLAST POSSIBLY ACHIEVE?

(also don't delay a TD for a rail shot - that looks like what is happening. Rail shot has a cooldown reset for a reason man...)

Well I went back and looked over those numbers and one thing stood out...

You're massively delaying a ton of abilities for more Mag Blasts. WHY? WHAT POSSIBLE SITUATION WOULD DELAYING A ROCKET PUNCH OR THERMAL DETONATOR FOR A MAG BLAST POSSIBLY ACHIEVE?

(also don't delay a TD for a rail shot - that looks like what is happening. Rail shot has a cooldown reset for a reason man...)

This guy right here.

Gets rekt on parses and then tries to tell you how to play. This is the **** that makes theorycrafters look dumb. You may have good math on a few things but...good lord dude.