No Conqueror of Dantooine achievement

BenKatarn

We won Dantooine on Darth Malgus. We had over 500 characters who passed the weekly 15k. I'm not sure how many of those are separate accounts but I think it is over 150. We got our personal and guild conquest rewards plus we are listed as the owners of Dantooine on the Current Conquerors popup.

I have been telling our guild members that the lack of achievement is probably a bug that will be fixed retroactively. I was actually hoping today's patch solved it but no joy. I'm hesitant to tell them all to submit support tickets as it will add up to quite a few :o

Can a producer please confirm if you will be fixing the missing achievement and granting it retroactively? Jedipedia list it as being in the data files which is why I assume it is a bug.

Thank you.

Come on devs, you made a big deal about Dantooine being out and even extended the event to run for two weeks but then you fall silent when it comes to the conquest achievement for it. Give some hope to the people that went for it last week and this week please :)

Come on devs, you made a big deal about Dantooine being out and even extended the event to run for two weeks but then you fall silent when it comes to the conquest achievement for it. Give some hope to the people that went for it last week and this week please :)

Patch is just happening now, so fingers crossed.

The Members of steel court won Datooine, in the server of Satele Shan, and another guild Santcuary won first in the server Star Forge, I agree we need to have the right to have have that Legacy Title. why get Datooine involved if we cannot earn that legacy title?

Well, my comment to this would be:

Check the *********** legacy before if there is an achievement so you are not surpsised you don't get one, like we did. :-)

Well, thing is: it was noticed and remarked in the forum that there was no achievement before the event. But since earlier planets (Ossus being the latest example) always had their corresponding achievement for conquest tight to them it was safe/reasonable to assume that it was to be added with the patch between the event weeks the latest.

Now what is your option? If you don't conquer and they add the eachievement you've lost as well... so of course guilds did a lot of invest to conquer Dantooine (as you know this week TBJT is pushing it on our server).

It just does not make sense not to give an achievement, what would be the point in conquering a planet in that case?

Well, thing is: it was noticed and remarked in the forum that there was no achievement before the event. But since earlier planets (Ossus being the latest example) always had their corresponding achievement for conquest tight to them it was safe/reasonable to assume that it was to be added with the patch between the event weeks the latest.

Now what is your option? If you don't conquer and they add the eachievement you've lost as well... so of course guilds did a lot of invest to conquer Dantooine (as you know this week TBJT is pushing it on our server).

It just does not make sense not to give an achievement, what would be the point in conquering a planet in that case?

Yeah, I know that, but still, it was not there so you can't expect to get it. :-)

Also, neither Ziost nor Ossus were fiddled into the Galaxy Conqueror title so there is no general rule or logic in what they do, never was. We know that for a long time. Most times it's just because of a not precise working attitude and lack of oversight because they don't play their own *********** game, not really intentional.

More examples: Guild internal conquest rankings based on character and not on Legacy and whatnot. a long list. To do that you need an intent to not think..somehow. That is my strong belief because it just can't happen if you just think a few seconds about it, a totally useless feature/ranking.

Edited by Khaleg

ppl saying that you should have checked legacy if the achievement was there... that makes no sense. Why would they put a planet in conquest if it doesnt give neither achievment nor title. would be wasting everyone's involved time. Logic 101