<Legendary Guild> & Family

DarkDisturbed

Hello, Legendary Guild and it's family guilds are recruiting. We have a total of 1000+ toons across the family guilds. We are always looking for new blood to add to our amazing community of friends.

We're very much looking forward to Guild conquest, strongholds, and flagships. If you're a player looking for a guild who is going to be active with the new guild features, look no further. If you're another guild who is looking a guild to join/merge to take advantage of the new guild features please message Vriff or Decayeth ingame or on our website :)

Legendary was founded on December 21st 2011 on the Axial Park server and has been active and growing since.

We welcome anyone and everyone, including alts from other guilds who just want to have a social and fun raiding environment in their downtime.

Our philosophy is that this is a game, and you should have fun playing a game. We strive to make sure everyone feels at home and is not pressured to do something they won't have fun with. We also care strongly about having a community feel in our guild, and therefore are strict about our environment being friendly for LGBT, disabled, foreign, male, female, elderly, young, military, etc. No matter what anyone and everyone should feel like we are their friends and that our guilds are their home.

Legendary Guild is a Republic progression and social open to all level 55+s.

Elysium is the Republic overflow/leveling guild

Legendary After Dark, soon to be Infamy is an Imperial progression and social guild open to all level 55's

• We have 3 republic progression groups one running on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday at around 8pm and an Imperial progression team running Sunday.
  • Weekly open sign up operations
  • Guild Bank with respec/repair funds for guild operations
  • Max experience bonus
  • Max reputation bonus
  • Teamspeak
  • Fully functional active website found @ legendaryguild.com
  • Friendly atmosphere with a great mature community
  • Over 80 active accounts
  • 300+ Level 55+s
  • Strong server presences and friendly relations with many guilds

The Legendary Guild family also have a strong network of friends that we communicate with via our website and a custom SWTOR chat channel, there are a ton of people to play with at all times of the day and finding groups is quick and easy.

If you wish to join, please sign up at legendaryguild.com or whisper Decayeth or vriff. (if you have trouble finding one of those /who Legendary Guild and ask around for an officer.)

Edited by DarkDisturbed

hello, friends and i are thinking about coming to JC and i came across your guild and i like what i see, just wondering are you guys recruiting at the moment? for either both rep or empire.

Yes, we are recruiting although we are pretty close to cap atm with 454 players in the Republic progression guild, all 3 guilds are always openly recruiting.

Yes, we are recruiting although we are pretty close to cap atm with 454 players in the Republic progression guild, all 3 guilds are always openly recruiting.

great i will let them know and we will register on the site and go from there, thankyou very much.