Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

64 bit client

IntegrationArch
06.21.2017 , 12:13 PM | #291
Oh lets be honest, HeroEngine and HeroCloud are so state of the art since 2006 even a Finalist for "Best Engine" from Game Developer mag 2006!

embrm
06.21.2017 , 08:07 PM | #292
The game barely uses more than 2 cores and it runs like a half dead mouse on a broken wheel most of the time.

I doubt a 64 bit client would fix the inherent cancer that is the hero engine.

IntegrationArch
06.21.2017 , 08:31 PM | #294
After reading dx12 client would enable more use of system memory and use all cores.

IntegrationArch
06.21.2017 , 08:44 PM | #295
You have to do some wiki reading and research to follow this next bit.
http://www.heroengine.com/heroengine/heroengine-pricing

SWTOR "servers" must be blade or dedicated or Cloud somewhere in Redmond on above. Servers are not the problem it's the metadata. So I am curios if any effort has been made to port HeroEngine32bit DX10 (circa 12 years ago for windows XP) to migrate to aka HeroEngine64bit DX12 or whatever they call it. Other games in the family are 64bit and HeroEngine based. .

BW MASS EFFECT Athem / Andromeda uses 64 bit and Hero. Another Repopulation Game is 64 bit and HeroEngine as listed here: http://www.heroengine.com/news/game-news/repop-on-steam
The look and feel of it matches SWTOR.

WilliamBeckket
06.28.2017 , 05:56 PM | #296
Are you telling me that my major lag in playing this game is because bioware is too lazy to make a 64 bit game available for download and use. I have been screaming at people because the lag is interfering with my game play. My laptop that is out of Date **** on it ran faster than this new computer does. The lag is not on my end. I can barely move, I get logged out of warzones because of the stupid gosh darn video which never lags except for when it comes back to control for me. kicked when i have not gotten through the load screen and it is worst when there is more people around. You know these problems I have been having and it could have been fixed by having a 64 bit client running.

how about before you start acting like idiots and change moves and crap, why not address the fact that some people use 64bit and some use a 32 bit and you make a client download that suits them both. That way I don't have to sit in game feeling depressed because I can't play when there is nothing wrong with my computer. oh and when I tick skip scene, that means i want to skip them all not be trapped in them because you think it is amusing to have warzone kicks after a minute and everyone has to put up with esc from clips and suffer lag from it and being frozen in place and not able to move.

HazzaTL
02.12.2019 , 05:00 PM | #297
Any chance of this!?

Criplar
10.21.2019 , 05:18 AM | #298
Quote: Originally Posted by hazzatl View Post
any chance of this!?

push!!