Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MagSul
05.13.2019 , 02:08 PM | #351
Quote: Originally Posted by Destructornator View Post
Can we get some love for the starter weapons like Flashy
I cannot like this post, so I'll have to quote you. :P

I got a weapon tuning I really like recently, but I'm unable to attach it to "Lightsaber", the weapon I picked up from completing the Tython class story and have used consistently for the few years I've been playing the character. So starter weapons would be a good shout, particularly if a new player were to invest in purchasing one from the Cartel Market.

MishraArtificer
05.15.2019 , 03:32 AM | #352
Quote: Originally Posted by MagSul View Post
I cannot like this post, so I'll have to quote you. :P

I got a weapon tuning I really like recently, but I'm unable to attach it to "Lightsaber", the weapon I picked up from completing the Tython class story and have used consistently for the few years I've been playing the character. So starter weapons would be a good shout, particularly if a new player were to invest in purchasing one from the Cartel Market.
I still can't put one in the Republic Command Carbine that Troopers used to get before leaving Tython...and they don't even get those, anymore!

Yeah, find a way to add a tuning slot to just about any custom weapon that might allow for it. I know there was a problem with a few of the techblades/staves, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Cupcakesforsatan
05.16.2019 , 06:41 PM | #353
The corrupter's Blade from HM Corruptor Zero, for sure. Deserves a tuning slot.

Arstechnica
06.05.2019 , 03:37 AM | #354
How about allow crafters to make and sell these slots as upgrades to any weapon, similar to augment slots. But high end tunings are gotten through cartel - maybe allow crafters to make simple tunings as inserts.

Quote: Originally Posted by ChrisSchmidt View Post
Howdy folks!

This is a suggestion thread for which weapons you would like to see Weapon Tuning modification slots added to. Let us know categories, types, and even specific weapons you would like to put a Tuning mod in and we'll treat this thread as a running list of requests.

Standard disclaimers apply here: We can't guarantee any particular weapon can gain the slot and we can't promise a specific timeframe. But my team will be checking this thread regularly and will use this thread as the official request list.

Thanks!
-Chris

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order
You registered your Pre-Order code on July 22, 2011
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from the force.
Department of Applied Technologies
Beta Squadron 367

Wolf_Knight
06.28.2019 , 09:34 AM | #355
Maybe allow Cybertechs, Artificers and Armstechs to create a few more obtainable tuning as the CC ones are too rare coming out of packs and thus too expensive on the GTN
What ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger - old saying

Or it leaves you weaker for the next, and the next and the next.....

Freezye
08.03.2019 , 04:18 AM | #356
Sword of the Vigilant
from CZ-198 reputation vendor ( its legacy bound, so yeeey )

even though this is not topic for it, having manaan weapons legacy bound would be great too

rlowndes
08.29.2019 , 12:51 PM | #357
Kallig Scorching Lightsaber

Deshiel
10.08.2019 , 06:23 AM | #358
The gammorean axe
My dream is to collect as many cartel market items as possible to be able to make cosplay with them.
If you'd like to support my efforts please use my referal
http://www.swtor.com/r/ZD74h5

TarotMage
11.03.2019 , 06:37 PM | #359
Quote: Originally Posted by Destructornator View Post
Can we get some love for the starter weapons like Flashy
Absolutely this. My smuggler has used Flashy pretty much since Corso gave it to him. It would be nice to add a tuning slot to it.
"That's gonna leave a mark."

Monumenta
11.04.2019 , 12:29 PM | #360
all weapons?