Selling Gree Reputation Now That Event Is Over

hthrbrk

I think people should be able to sell their left over Gree Reputation to those who weren't able to make the reputation status that they wanted in the short time that the event was up. It'll at least put the left overs to use and make others happy that were too busy for the event. ^^

What do you other SWTOR players think?

I think people should be able to sell their left over Gree Reputation to those who weren't able to make the reputation status that they wanted in the short time that the event was up. It'll at least put the left overs to use and make others happy that were too busy for the event. ^^

What do you other SWTOR players think?

As opposed to being able to save them and use them next week to gain more gree rep? The "leftovers" can be used every week until they are no longer "leftovers"....

As opposed to being able to save them and use them next week to gain more gree rep? The "leftovers" can be used every week until they are no longer "leftovers"....

I'm sure some people would be perfectly happy with having Champion and not needing to go any further, and would prefer the credits.

I'm sure some people would be perfectly happy with having Champion and not needing to go any further, and would prefer the credits.

That's fine. I don't see any reason to make them tradeable at all. Keeping them and using them is a perfectly fine option. If you want to use them, use them. If you don't then simply throw them away. There is no need to change them.

That's fine. I don't see any reason to make them tradeable at all. Keeping them and using them is a perfectly fine option. If you want to use them, use them. If you don't then simply throw them away. There is no need to change them.

Or give them the option to sell em off for a few bucks if they want to.

Awful idea. The Gree event is a recurring event . You'll have many times this year to earn Gree Rep.

Reputation should have to be earned. That's why they call it reputation.

Tell that the the politicians doing anything they can to buy your vote...

Money, it turns out, is a pretty good way to earn a reputation with someone.

Well on the surface it seems a nice provision for people to be able to get extra +Reputation trophies, however I think this would violate the intention of the event. The events are there to create a short-term fun environment that many players will seek participation. If you allow selling of the trophies, many players will choose to never participate in the Event ever again, whenever it recurs, but rather will just buy their way to Champion status.

Which I think dilutes the signifance of every single Champion status for every player. It would be like if there were NPC kill quota collections that earn title rewards, and giving players the option to instead just buy the NPC kill quota to get the reward. The point being, that if someone is equipping one of the Gree event's reward weapons, it means that they put a significant enough amount of effort towards helping the Gree that they're now greatly respected by them.